Post-Game Talk: GAME #71: Utica 2 vs. Binghamton 3 (S/O): EP inches from Pavel's rookie record; Tanev broken leg

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Thinking they will always work out is the key. Benning is the naive poster on here who thinks that every prospect will turn out as expected, despite decades of observing this not be the case.

He is honestly as dumb as it gets. I am amazed he gets his shoes on in the morning.
$10 his shoes are velcro.

Reactions: PM and MS

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
LOL Horvat with Motte and Granlund, it's like Green is trying to drag down Bo every chance he gets.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
This game reminds me of that game between van and njd in 2000 that is impossible to remember because there is nothing memorable about it.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
This game reminds me of that game between van and njd in 2000 that is impossible to remember because there is nothing memorable about it.
tenor.gif

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
I love that quote, teams that don't make the playoffs make changes.

O rly.

Is that why they brought back the same band of rejects from last year to play this season?

Somebody with half a ball should ask Benning why tf he felt compelled to give a new contract to Pouliot and Granlund since it made no sense to any of us in the off season.

Reactions: PM, Hansen and MS

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I love that quote, teams that don't make the playoffs make changes.

O rly.

Is that why they brought back the same band of rejects from last year to play this season?

Somebody with half a ball should ask Benning why tf he felt compelled to give a new contract to Pouliot and Granlund since it made no sense to any of us in the off season.

Some posters wanted Pouliot back. Some still do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad