GDT: Game 71 | Penguins @ Rangers | 8:00PM EST, 3/14 | Remember The Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGENEious

Apr 16, 2013
New York City
Pierre is gonna start explaining offsides/blue line and then she'll stop him and let him know she knows the game...
:popcorn:
Minus the Susan Sarandon bit, I'm actually happy this is on NBC. I live in NYC and the game would be blacked out for me. If you're a Pens fan don't move to the New York metro area. Rangers, Devils, and Islanders games are all blacked out.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
We have a really poor road record. Probably should start trying to figure out ways to win on the road while not having the last change.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
We have a really poor road record. Probably should start trying to figure out ways to win on the road while not having the last change.

We’re .500 on the road in 2018 (one was a SO loss)

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I 'm not a fan of hers by any means, BUT if this gets more people interested in hockey I am for it. Wonder who is calling the game?

Um. Anyone who is a fan of her acting and isn't already a fan of hockey probably isn't gonna magically be a fan after tonight.

Dear god, what will Pierre do?

Ask about her breath?

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Last night i was watching the Wild game but not paying too much attention to the commentary. Then i swear i heard Susan Sarandon will be with Pierre in between the glass tonight for the first period.

Why? I have no clue.

MATS ZUCCARELLO & NEW YORK RANGERS HOST SIDNEY CROSBY & PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ON NBCSN’S WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY
I knew we basically gave up on player interviews during home game intermissions and started just interviewing the random celebs that were at the game, but now NBC is doing it too?

Hmmmmmm...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'd really like to see another defensive performance tonight like that third period against the Stars. I'm now questioning the validity of that third period performance based on how the Stars just lost last night to a bad MTL team and were putrid. Kinda sullies our performance against them.
Would like to know it's all not a mirage...I hope....

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
Since Jooris is up in Pittsburgh on Emergency Loan status, I don't know if he can play if Rust is good to go.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Keeping an eye on Stubhub....might decide to go to this one. Not sure yet.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Are you f***ing kidding me? Susan Sarandon? I was going to ask if it was at least going to be Doc tonight, but it doesn't matter if they have another celebrity with Pierre. Who thought this was a good idea? Not just her but anybody.That Eagle was unbearable.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad