GDT: Game 71 | Penguins @ Rangers | 8:00PM EST, 3/14 | Remember The Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanderCrews34

Mar 28, 2014
Not to barge in, but our backup (Georgiev; you've never heard of him) is playing lights out.

Him and Lundqvist are the only reasons we're not giving up 7 on a nightly basis.
Dang. Was hoping for 7 but 6 will have to do. Cheers!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ok, so it's against the Rags and it's on NBC.

As long as Horny makes Henrietta lose his crap again and the Pens win, I can stomach Roenick, Jones, and Milbury.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
You know it, bud. :cheers:

We should get all of us together in one of our stunningly gorgeous European cities for a playoff game.

My only condition is: NOT Łodż. **** that city. :laugh:

Oh boy that would be amazing! I think I actually never watched an NHL game with someone else (like there were people around but they weren't really watching it), would be awesome to see a game with a fellow Pens fan! :D
I think Germany and Czech Rep. are both fine in terms of beer, but I am a poor student and you are a lecturer right so you should be the one traveling to a beautiful German city aka Cologne :P Then again the beer in Prague is so cheap that it would probably be cheaper to just go there :D

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Oh boy that would be amazing! I think I actually never watched an NHL game with someone else (like there were people around but they weren't really watching it), would be awesome to see a game with a fellow Pens fan! :D
I think Germany and Czech Rep. are both fine in terms of beer, but I am a poor student and you are a lecturer right so you should be the one traveling to a beautiful German city aka Cologne :P Then again the beer in Prague is so cheap that it would probably be cheaper to just go there :D

But then again, I've never been to Köln... :D

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Last night i was watching the Wild game but not paying too much attention to the commentary. Then i swear i heard Susan Sarandon will be with Pierre in between the glass tonight for the first period.

Why? I have no clue.

Academy Award-winning actress and Rangers fan Susan Sarandon will join Emmy Award-winner Pierre McGuire ‘Inside the Glass’ for the first period of Pens-Rangers from Madison Square Garden, as well as for interviews in pre-game and first intermission. Sarandon marks NBCSN’s third ‘Inside the Glass’ guest analyst this season, following appearances by NASCAR driver Joey Logano and Philadelphia Eagles LB Mychal Kendricks.

“We’re excited to have Susan go ‘Inside the Glass’ to watch her New York Rangers battle the defending Stanley Cup champs on Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden,” said Sam Flood, Executive Producer and President, Production, NBC and NBCSN. “We are always looking to grow the game of hockey, and this approach provides us another opportunity to broaden the reach of this great sport.”

MATS ZUCCARELLO & NEW YORK RANGERS HOST SIDNEY CROSBY & PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ON NBCSN’S WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And oddly - there was a woman doing color commentating last night at the wild game who i enjoyed. She had a good perspective on the game. I believe she might have played or something for the US team in the past. I was just watching/barely paying attention to commentary but i thought the brief things i heard were solid. I'd be fine if she did more games for NBC.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol...longtime Rangers fan Susan Sarandon will be joining Pierre to give her first period analysis of the game tonight...I guess this is better than that NFL dude last week...NBCSN desperate for rating tonight I guess

Edit...guess I was slow...didn't see the above comments

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
But then again, I've never been to Köln... :D

Thats definetly a tough one as Köln is obviously the best city to ever exist (according to everyone who is born and raised in or near Köln and probably no one outside of it:D), so you definetly have to go there at least once! Get a good Kölsch or 20 and and just enjoy the city :D

Reactions: BoninoBoninoBonino

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens against another backup goalie tonight...please no
I hope this doesn't derail Geno in our quest for him to get some hardware. I'm hoping for a 4-point night for him
We need points but the Rags have been playing well since the firesale....
No injuries, points for G and a W!!!!
Is that too much to ask?

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
Lol...longtime Rangers fan Susan Sarandon will be joining Pierre to give her first period analysis of the game tonight...I guess this is better than that NFL dude last week...NBCSN desperate for rating tonight I guess

Edit...guess I was slow...didn't see the above comments

I 'm not a fan of hers by any means, BUT if this gets more people interested in hockey I am for it. Wonder who is calling the game?

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
... Look for Riley Sheahan, Tom Kuhnhackl and Josh Jooris to skate on the fourth line...

shocked_parks_recreation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad