GDT: GAME 71: HABS @ AVS | How ya Drouin? | Tues. March 26, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Drouin score a goal tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Jesus Christ why doesn’t Matheson pass to Slaf on the PP?????????
Can't see him. :sarcasm:

Math.jpg

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Average lifespan is around 15yrs? Purebred are regularly less but not that much. I find it's often the ones that you'd be okay with only being around a couple years end up living for 20 though.

I know guys. My first cat ended up living almost 22 years, that dirty bastard.

I always tease the wife about those buggers though, and how I'm willing to sacrifice them for a good draft pick. I feel like I'm their tenant, only sometimes maybe in dange, you just know what they'd do if they were bigger.

Reactions: Draft

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Maine Coon cats are basically dogs apparently, super family oriented - big animals too. But pricy. Orange tabbies (males) also tend to be pretty affectionate. At least the ones we and friends have had.
My cat and dog have fared pretty well in my 600 square feet appartment. Most cats are going to spend a good part of their life in a cage in a shelter.
Among my many talents im a cat whisperer
Average lifespan is around 15yrs? Purebred are regularly less but not that much. I find it's often the ones that you'd be okay with only being around a couple years end up living for 20 though.
My black cat lived till 21 and passed during pandemic. My second cat is now 19. First was super friendly and this one thinks she’s an alpha and everything is on her terms. I will add females live longer but males are friendlier. My problem is that my wife loves the cat more

• Haha
Reactions: HabbyGuy and Draft
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: