GDT: GAME 71: HABS @ AVS | How ya Drouin? | Tues. March 26, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Drouin score a goal tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Juraj Slafkovsky : Going for 8th game with a point, so far 8pts in 7 games
Nick Suzuki : 2 goals away from 30 and he has 5pts in his last 5 games including 3 goals

It's going to be a spanking but at least, I have that to look for.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
I believe RDS mentioned that Slaf needs 1 point to break the all time teenager points record for the Habs. A few points tonight would be appreciated. He's got tonight or Thursday to do it.

He turns 20 on Saturday

Hockey gods if you're listening, make this happen, we haven't had much to celebrate over the last 30 years. :highclap:

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux91 and Pomee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Juraj Slafkovsky : Going for 8th game with a point, so far 8pts in 7 games
Nick Suzuki : 2 goals away from 30 and he has 5pts in his last 5 games including 3 goals

It's going to be a spanking but at least, I have that to look for.
So how many points does Slaf still need to pass Tremblay for the most points by player under 20? Is it 1?

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I want to see the Habs end MacKinnon's home scoring streak...that would be epic. I doubt it happens

He owes MacKinnon commission for how he ended up being drafted 3rd overall. Drouin made millions because of how good Mac made him look in Halifax
It's like Drouin need to have McKinnon as his center or he doesn't fonction at all.
At least he got back his 'connection' with Mck.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad