Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Pro sports: Arizona 1, Tennessee 0

541358.jpg

Division Titles: Arizona 1, Nashville 0

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Going to the Western Conference Final: Coyotes 1, Predators 0

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what the home of the Nashville Predators is like.

maxresdefault.jpg

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I sure hope its on foxsports and NOT fox sports +
The Coyotes twitter feed said plus
I don't even know anyone who has plus
Heeter and Boyntz are great though.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So Dauphin only gets to play if a questionable guy can't go? What is wrong with this team? We have to endure a total garbage player like Holland game in game out and when they finally call up Dauphin it's just to replace a potentially injured player? If they call up Dauphin just to bench him over Holland then I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Quo vadis, Arizona?

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
So Dauphin only gets to play if a questionable guy can't go? What is wrong with this team? We have to endure a total garbage player like Holland game in game out and when they finally call up Dauphin it's just to replace a potentially injured player? If they call up Dauphin just to bench him over Holland then I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Quo vadis, Arizona?

Holland is a strong veteran player who makes strong veteran plays. He knows how to play within a system and execute like a veteran. Fellow veterans respect him and he just plays the right way.

Dauphin might be a good player one day, but the NHL isn't a developmental league.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Pro sports: Arizona 1, Tennessee 0

541358.jpg

Division Titles: Arizona 1, Nashville 0

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Going to the Western Conference Final: Coyotes 1, Predators 0

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what the home of the Nashville Predators is like.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yet, Nashville is on track to sell out every home game this season.

Yotes??? We may blow that streak. :naughty:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Holland is a strong veteran player who makes strong veteran plays. He knows how to play within a system and execute like a veteran. Fellow veterans respect him and he just plays the right way.

Dauphin might be a good player one day, but the NHL isn't a developmental league.

I hope that was some kind of hidden irony I didn't quite get:laugh:
Otherwise:

:help::help::help:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Burmistrov's "oh he's just going to see the doctor when they get back to Phoenix" thing is gonna turn into being out for the season real quick.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Why was Dauphin called up in the first place?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Burmistrov's "oh he's just going to see the doctor when they get back to Phoenix" thing is gonna turn into being out for the season real quick.

Last I heard he was a bit sore, but that was last week.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

:squint:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Doan is day to day and won't play tonight. They probably could have gotten away without calling anyone up but since they are going on the road that's probably why.

The Roadrunners also have four games this week. You take away their best Centerman just to bench him and play a total garbage Holland over him? This plug wouldn't even play a single minute for any other NHL team including Colorado. The Leafs waived him, nobody claimed and yet the Coyotes were dumb enough to take him. I can deal with that, we needed a Center. To play him over a called up Dauphin is one of the worst ideas Tippett had this season. And that's saying something...it has gotten better lately but that's a major setback...

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
They were having Vietnam Flashbacks on the Preds feed about Mike Smith and that playoff series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad