Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Boll, Bourque

Injured
Clarkson, Johnson, Tyutin​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Will line-o-matic continue? Bob tonight, C-Mac tomorrow afternoon? Devils games are usually right up there with Wild games on the excitement meter. Who's playing in the NCAA this evening?

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
I believe Devils scored all their goals in the last game with Wild, all the more so did it in retro jersey. Of course Bob/MacBackup and shutout it's word-antonyms, but... AHL forward group can not produce plenty goals two consecutive games. I think we will win this one.
3-1 Jackets.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I think I look forward more to certain comments than I do the actual game.
Here is hoping for a lively and spirited affair which we snatch victory from the jaws of bleedred.

CBJ 4
NJD3

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Probably each team will win a game at home taking into consideration they'll play back-to-back.

KlichkoBro*

I forgot that Ryan Clowe is on the Jersey roster. That 2013 free agency class is phenomenal. Horton, Clowe and Clarkson. All making millions for doing nothing.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I forgot that Ryan Clowe is on the Jersey roster. That 2013 free agency class is phenomenal. Horton, Clowe and Clarkson. All making millions for doing nothing.
The difference with Clowe is that he knows his career is over and I'm sure insurance is paying his Salary since he is essentially retired without officially retiring.

Clarkson keeps trying to play through his back injury to the point that he isn't helping yet he is isn't out long enough to put on LTIR and I won't even get into the Horton debacle.

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
The FOX Sports coverage just died then was replaced a couple minutes later with Big 12 gymanstic championships.
And now Europa League Soccer highlights.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
The FOX Sports coverage just died then was replaced a couple minutes later with Big 12 gymanstic championships.
And now Europa League Soccer highlights.

this is awesome..........

at least it's not a test pattern from Bethpage, NY (only old timers will remember that!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad