Megna - Holzer

Gibson
Miller

Reactions: Pokecheque

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I'm as "meh" as it gets when it comes to the Avs at the moment. And that's just sad concidering we still have a shot. But i'm having a hard time staying positive. Go Aves and stuff.

Reactions: CharlesPuck

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I'll be happy with a win, but at this point i just hope the remainder of the season is entertaining. This season went by so quick and I'm not ready for the offseason.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
How the Avs respond to being shutout twice out of their last three games will be pretty telling as to how much fight they have in them to claw their way back into the playoffs.

The proper reaction should be pissed off with a hell of a 1st period.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
How the Avs respond to being shutout twice out of their last three games will be pretty telling as to how much fight they have in them to claw their way back into the playoffs.

The proper reaction should be pissed off with a hell of a 1st period.

They've been off for three days. Avs are notoriously wet ass after an extended break.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
They've been off for three days. Avs are notoriously wet ass after an extended break.

Those kind of things go out the window this time of year. That's how teams react when they can afford to lose. The Avs can't afford to lose anymore. Every team is capable of playing at their best this time of year.

They've had three days to rest, go over systems, and get a practice or two in. ES, PP, PK, 4 on 4, and 3 on 3 should all be in tip top shape, and they should be motivated more than any other game this year.

If they come out flat and/or continue making preventable mistakes, it's a bad sign for their playoff hopes.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
Im feeling lucky today...so i bought a lotto ticket, jammed out to escape by Rupert hines and am hoping for an avs win!

At least its friday and i dont have to wake up at the buttcrack of the night to go to work tomorrow

As usual go avs!

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Season ended weeks ago. Why bother playing games? I'm just waiting for the draft lottery. #1 and #2 here we go!

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Have a bad feeling about this one. I think Gibson gets in their heads early with a big save and they never manage to crack him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad