GDT: Game 71: Avs @ Canucks | Wednesday, March 16th, 8pm MT | Land Vs Sea

Over the Pants Landy

Feb 19, 2013
CT
I mean, this is a game that they absolutely need vs a team that absolutely needs to lose. going to be very interesting when it's back and forth all game

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Line up correction.
Canucks playing the two russian towers on our 3rd d unit.

Nikita and pedan

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Sedin-Sedin-Grenier
Gaunce-Horvat-Virtanen
Baertschi-Vey-Etem
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata

Hutton-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Pedan-Tryamkin

Miller

Canucks today apparently.
Would've liked to see Granlund today, but oh well.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I predict we go down 2-0 early and this board goes into full meltdown with trade Duchene, EJ, Beauch, Varly, Boedker, Comeau, Barrie and fire Roy.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
Would love to see better neutral zone play this game. Own the NZ, own the game.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Looks like another game of Bdker being wasted beside MacKinnon rather than playing Duchene who would actually set him up. Can't believe Roy still hasn't made that adjustment yet, put your best winger with your best centre.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Looks like another game of Bdker being wasted beside MacKinnon rather than playing Duchene who would actually set him up. Can't believe Roy still hasn't made that adjustment yet, put your best winger with your best centre.
Do you think Boedker is a goal scorer or something? He's always been a better playmaker. Guy has never scored 20 goals.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Can't believe you're droning on (and on, and on, and on) about this.

MacKinnon/Boedker have been fine (not good/great, but not terrible) and the Grigorenk-Duchene-Iginla line hasn't been doing bad either.

[EDIT]

Oh great...with that, I bet Miller shuts the Avs out...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad