Oct 29, 2014
Bruins are healthy and go with this forward lineup they are able to beat anyone

63-37-88
74-46-90
43-13-14
52-55-20

Great line up.

1st line = perfect

2nd line, can't wait to see more of that, huge potential.

3rd line, now that's an interesting line, combination of Coyle's presence on c, Heinen's smart moves and passes and Wagner's speed with recently found goal scoring ability, big potential as well...should be very attractive to watch, style wise.

4th line = perfect 4th line, minus Wagner in this case but still good. Nordstrom or Backes, 2 options.

Last edited:
Reactions: DKH and Blowfish

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Injuries suck for sure I’m just frustrated how they come out flat and expect to win, I think it’s great they believe they can but that doesn’t mean hole digging is acceptable.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
With the guys they have out ,loosing should be expected,it was amazing they had the win streak,but the injuries have caught up with them,this is one ugly lineup right now,other than a handful of players.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
With the guys they have out ,loosing should be expected,it was amazing they had the win streak,but the injuries have caught up with them,this is one ugly lineup right now,other than a handful of players.
And those handful of players are being asked to do too much right now when they likely could use a breather before the playoffs. I have mentally let go of desperately trying to hang onto 2nd place I hope the team also does and keeps the bigger picture in focus .

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
And those handful of players are being asked to do too much right now when they likely could use a breather before the playoffs. I have mentally let go of desperately trying to hang onto 2nd place I hope the team also does and keeps the bigger picture in focus .
Leafs don’t seem to be killing themselves to get it either

ed bruin

Feb 14, 2010
Newton
Yea Lowry isn't a good matchup for Bergeron. Bergy struggled again matched up against him.

Disagree with bolded.

Out of all of our skaters last night, he was one that stood out. He was in the right place to break up Jets transition, made a lot of smart neutral zone plays. Got the puck up quick on the tape of his linemates off turnovers instead of chipping it to nowhere like our other forwards were doing.

He doesn't belong on Krejci's line, but if he sustains that level of play I would honestly rather have his playing ability on the 3rd/4th line instead of Nordstrom/Backes.[/QUOTE]

He played well, but his game like you said is more suited for 3rd or 4th lines and not as a top 6 forward. You'd want a top 6 forward that cashes in those chances he had last night. Like I said he played good, but he is no way an answer at all in the top 6

Missed the whole 3rd period. Power went out for about 3 hours. From what I seen of 2 periods of Carey is he is one of the best ones we ever called up. A pro player not a wide eyed kid, willing to overpass and not sure about how they fit in. Carey knew what to do and went out and did it. He is not a top line guy but for now he is the best option, as I was one that pushed for him.

Bergy and Marshy needs Heinen back, actually the team needs a whole bunch of guys back. Game turned out better than I thought, I was thinking a big margin for the Jets the way it started out.

what makes you say that? That's a pretty bold claim

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The schedule is pretty tough especially when dealing with significant injuries.

Keep home ice and get healthy.

As DKH posted the lines, the healthy Bruins are a top 3 team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad