BRUINS GDT GAME 71 - 8:08 PM - THE BEAR visits Portage and Main - NESN, TSN3, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
Would be happy with a point tonight and no injuries, starting to feel like last years March with bodies going down left and right.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Would be happy with a point tonight and no injuries, starting to feel like last years March with bodies going down left and right.
the irony might be Carlo being the only healthy one come playoff time, let`s hope those in the injury list get healthy a week or more before the end of the year to give them some games before the real season starts

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Feel your pain guys , we have had our 2 best defenseman out for a long time now , injuries suck . We aren't quite the same without Buff and Morrissey , good luck tonight but we need the 2 points more than you because we don't have the Leafs in our division to count on loosing . :naughty:
I hear your arena is a fun place. It is on my list of places to go see the B's play.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Fenway

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Has anyone here seen him play? I don't know anything about him & I'm sure I'm not alone :dunno:
All we know is he is 30, has some size and been in the NHL. So he is not a bright eyed kid and not as old as Stemp. He is the hottest AHL player in Providence. I have been wondering and hoping for the last week if he would come up as he is the most deserved one. Cannot hurt and there is no one else that has grabbed it to date. Worth a shot, lets see how he does.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
All we know is he is 30, has some size and been in the NHL. So he is not a bright eyed kid and not as old as Stemp. He is the hottest AHL player in Providence. I have been wondering and hoping for the last week if he would come up as he is the most deserved one. Cannot hurt and there is no one else that has grabbed it to date. Worth a shot, lets see how he does.

Thanks @FanSince72!

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Your welcome, I put up some of his goal vids in the Providence thread, he got two the last game. One was the winner it OT, he had a heck of a shot and made a nice play to find space and get to the middle. The other was going to the net, fishing a puck out of his skates with composure and finding the corner in tight. Who knows, I mean with Krech if these guys cannot score or get chances then who better to pass to you. He is hurting without DeBrusk though, kid forced so many pucks loose.

Reactions: BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
He's from Weymouth, Like Charlie Coyle, and he's some kind of cousin to Jim Carey, the NHL goaltender. I think he is once removed, meaning he is Jim's cousin's son.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Jets are my Canadian team so I always have had a soft spot for them, I will be at a trade show tonight during the game but at least I can stream the game in the corner of my booth on my phone to keep updated, or maybe on the big screen.

No injuries please.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Jets 31

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Has anyone here seen him play? I don't know anything about him & I'm sure I'm not alone :dunno:
Yea. When he was in college lol.

That BC team was stacked in 09-10.

Tommy Cross and Brian Doumoulin were the top D pair and Chris Kreider was their top forward.

Pretty sure @DKH and I saw them win Hockey East and the Beanpot that year...

Hopefully he plays well tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
What is it with this team just getting **** luck at the end of the season with injuries? This is what, the third season in a row where we've had injuries at this point of the season?
I blame the fact that the schedule tightens up in the last few months of the season.

When games become even more meaningful due to playoff implications and the games are more frequent. After briefly glancing over the remaining schedule, I think they only have a couple of three day breaks between now and the end of the season.

Not saying they're the only ones. But IMO it contributes to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad