BRUINS GDT GAME 71 - 8:08 PM - THE BEAR visits Portage and Main - NESN, TSN3, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Can we wrap all the survivors in bubble wrap please?
20190313_220308.jpg

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Well clearly the coaching staff views him more important then lots here.I think he has been playing well since right around game vs Blues.

Or they're running our of options due to injuries and they realize that you can put just about anybody on that line and the line still produces.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Heard Wheeler sat out practice today. Apparently took a puck to the head last game.
Got elbowed pretty hard in the head by a ref, inadvertently. Shook him up pretty good. It was a rough night for his noggin. Looks like he will play tomorrow.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Or they're running our of options due to injuries and they realize that you can put just about anybody on that line and the line still produces.
This was proven false with several players who didn't really produce with Bergy and Marchy over the past couple of seasons. They'll help a lot of player look better, but by no means all...

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
This was proven false with several players who didn't really produce with Bergy and Marchy over the past couple of seasons. They'll help a lot of player look better, but by no means all...

Well I didn't say all and I also didn't say help the player look better. I said you can put JUST about anybody on that line and the LINE still produces.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Is Lauzon injured? I would have expected him to be called up considering his play earlier in the season, he was the last of the AHL d-man to be sent back, and he is left shot, which is what they are short right now.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Feel your pain guys , we have had our 2 best defenseman out for a long time now , injuries suck . We aren't quite the same without Buff and Morrissey , good luck tonight but we need the 2 points more than you because we don't have the Leafs in our division to count on loosing . :naughty:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I remember being greatly entertained by Clifton in his earlier stint. I’m not sure what he can actually do as far as production at the NHL level, but I liked how he played, even if it is somewhat unhinged.

Feel like he reminds me of a more physical Andrew Ference.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My streak of never missing an assigned game because of trouble just came to a crashing halt - Westjet has bumped me as they needed to change aircraft on this flight :cry:

Not the airline's fault :(

Better than flying on the scheduled 737 MAX 8

upload_2019-3-14_8-22-41.png

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Working late so Im actually happy this is a late one.

Hope the boys can at least snag a point. 6 full time guys out of the line up... OOOOF.

And maybe play some solid team defense for a full 60 :laugh:

Go B's!

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Looking forward to this one . I had the flu during the Columbus game so wasn’t paying a whole lot of attention to the game . Pretty well healthy now so I can relax and enjoy this one . Bruins somehow find a way tonight and move 6 points ahead of the Leafs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad