Laval Rocket: Game #70 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Laval Wins 4-0)

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
Man. Heineman might turn into something good in the NHL. The guy just plays a mistake free game. He looked comfortable from game one.
What I don’t think is that apparently, his biggest weakness is weak play in the defensive zone. I have never seen him play personally.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Refs are missing some blatant calls.

Schueneman gets hooked as he was skating around the net. And Norlinder just got clotheslined by a high stick. No whistle.

Pens with a real good couple minutes.

Some bad news:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Score remains after 2, but WSB now leading in shots 30-24.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Masterful showing from Primer tonight. Simoneau has been struggling badly last 2 games, not sure if thats how he handles himself every games, but thats borderline AHL level.

The D is pretty suspect as well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Primeau came up big so far, great to see after the disappointing game vs the Monsters.

Norlinder has really improved his defensive play, hope he spends the off season working on adding mass and strength, he's slowly getting there physically. Next is fix his confidence.

Simoneau hasn't looked the same since he came back from injury imo. When I watched him and Trudeau, I was so impressed with not only his skill level but the bite to his game as he does not back down and even seems to stir shit up a bit. He started out great this year but has not looked the same imo. I wasn't too impressed with Trudeau but guess I should have been paying more attention to him as he's certainly had himself an impressive season, though so has Simoneau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad