GDT: Game #70 | UNBREAK MY HEART | Wild @ Perdators | 7PM CT, 2AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Chose sleep over the game again, we won again. Going to suck when I can't watch any games before we clinch.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
no power plays? gee thx refs! dumba looks more & more like pk everyday. only 12 games left , what an unbelievable run since we picked up doobs.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
In the first, it was pretty evenly matched. We came out ahead even with 2 quesionable calls against us.

In the 2nd, we seemed flat footed or on our heels. Had a few opportunities didnt bury them and Nashville came roaring back.

3rd, I would say we dominated play for long stretches.

Didn't help that we were on the PK for a while as well as getting no calls our way

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I missed the game last night but when I heard Dumba55 got the GWG I couldn't help but smile. I had never been high on the kid and always thought he was headed for the AHL lifestyle, similar to Ryan Murphy in Carolina who has a similar playstyle with his size and ability. I couldn't be much happier right now to see how Dumba55 has progressed this season. He consistently gets better each game, and playing the amount of minutes that he has played lately has truly helped his progression, and allowed him to reach that top 4 D plateau that he is capable of. He really is something special in the making, and last night was another step in the right direction.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
When's the last time the Wild won on 2 such beautiful shots like that? Game 7 in Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad