Post-Game Talk: Game 70: Preds @ Canucks | 9:00 PM CST | FOX Sports TN | Is it over yet?!?

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN

[size=+3]What?[/size]
Game70_zpsebd03e30.jpg

[size=+3]Where?[/size]
RogersArena-Vancouver_zps72ba8257.jpg

[size=+3]When?[/size]
9OClock_zpsa6b890ce.gif

[size=+3]NashvillePredators.com Game Preview[/size]

[size=+3]Series History[/size]
[size=+2]2011-2012[/size]
[size=+1]10/20/2011 @ Vancouver Canucks 1-5, Loss GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]12/01/2011 @ Vancouver Canucks 6-5, Win GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]02/07/2012 VS. Vancouver Canucks 3-4, Loss (SO) GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]02/21/2012 VS. Vancouver Canucks 3-1, Win GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+2]2013[/size]
[size=+1]02/22/2013 VS. Vancouver Canucks 0-1, Loss GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]03/14/2013 @ Vancouver Canucks 4-7, Loss GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]04/15/2013 VS. Vancouver Canucks 2-5, Los (SO) GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+3]2013-2014 Series Schedule[/size]
[size=+1]12/03/2013 VS. Vancouver Canucks 1-3, Loss GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]01/23/2014 @ Vancouver Canucks 2-1, Win GAME RECAP[/size]
[size=+1]03/19/2014 VS. Vancouver Canucks [/size]

[size=+3]Team's Last Games Out[/size]

[size=+2]03/18/2014 Nashville Predators (1) @ Edmonton Oilers (5), Loss[/size]
[size=+1]GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+2]03/17/2014 Vancouver Canucks (3) @ Tampa Bay Lightning (4), Loss[/size]
[size=+1]GAME RECAP[/size]

[size=+3]Where to Watch/Listen:[/size]
*Click on Images for Channel Listings or Feeds

[size=+3]GO PREDS!!![/size]

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Sorry for the no GDT yesterday and for the lack of graphics tonight, I am out in LA for work this week and don't have the time to update everything!

I just want us to show up and make it challenging for them!! Vancouver hasn't been playing well as of late, but we seem to have forgotten how to score again after netting 11 in a 3 game span...

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
For the first time maybe since the team came in 98, im not sure if I even want to watch tonight. The Nucks are realing and the Preds should have a better than even chance of a win. But again will it be Jekyll or Hyde that shows up. I am sick of watching this offense make the same mistakes over and over and over. An aging bunch that can't cut it no more mixed in with younger guys that are in positions way over there heads.

As disappointed as I am they will probably come out and win 3-1. While I like a couple of the forwards it would not bother me in the least if every one of them were dumped at seasons end. There is nothing that's indicates any of them are going to be legitmate above third line. And im sick hyping up players that are not going to be part of the long term re-build. If our best hope is Wilson and Smith on most nights it is senseless to even watch or care.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I have no clue how this one is going to play out. On one hand preds are on the second of a back to back on a roadtrip, so they may come out flat. On the other hand the got whipped by Edmonton so you kind of have to hope that it at least inspires them to not blow as badly tonight.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
For the first time maybe since the team came in 98, im not sure if I even want to watch tonight. The Nucks are realing and the Preds should have a better than even chance of a win. But again will it be Jekyll or Hyde that shows up. I am sick of watching this offense make the same mistakes over and over and over. An aging bunch that can't cut it no more mixed in with younger guys that are in positions way over there heads.

As disappointed as I am they will probably come out and win 3-1. While I like a couple of the forwards it would not bother me in the least if every one of them were dumped at seasons end. There is nothing that's indicates any of them are going to be legitmate above third line. And im sick hyping up players that are not going to be part of the long term re-build. If our best hope is Wilson and Smith on most nights it is senseless to even watch or care.

Dead on Byrd, don't care what the say.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Great work heels. Thanks for taking the time. This certainly won't be pretty...

Go Preds!!!

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Canucks commentator just said Hornqvist has a reputation for diving? Did I miss something at some point through his career? and is this the CANUCKS commentator talking about other teams diving..

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Gaustad hurt now. Should he miss Friday's game, that would leave Jones as the lone player to play in every game thus far.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Canucks commentator just said Hornqvist has a reputation for diving? Did I miss something at some point through his career? and is this the CANUCKS commentator talking about other teams diving..

Hornqvist is a huge diver.

How can you not remember an epic dive like this?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,050.00