GDT: Game #70: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay Lightning, March 18, 7PM et | City, SNE, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Kiddo has a performance tonight so with the pre-game ceremony likely won't be able to finish even 2 period. Of course by then there will about 25 goals scored. At least they serve alcohol.

Reactions: bopeep

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
So much for all that tough talk.

I mean, he might still not see the ice tonight.

If he does, it will definitely be a weak move by St-Louis. With all this being public and putting his foot down, I don’t expect Drouin to have a shift.

Might also be worse for him than being left out of the line up.

Can you imagine how many times Tva will talk about his playing time or show him on camera if he gets no shifts in the first period. Like a public humiliation of some sort.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I saw the play. It was a legal hit but the speed at which he was cutting toward the net and the incoming force of the hit he suffered, caused a huge crash into the back boards.

The whole arena fell silent for the over 10-15 minutes it took to get player on a stretcher. Several minutes went by before he could be seen moving his limbs. It was nice to see players from both teams head toward the stretcher as it was being moved across the ice toward an exit, and how all of these players gave the injured player a friendly tap.
Was he knocked out? The lay he just lays there looks that way

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I still find it hilarious how Lecavelier has a job with us after avoiding us at all costs as a player. Guy probably turns his camera and mic off during the Zoom calls when he's in beach house in Florida drinking pina coladas all day pretending to work for us lol.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
1679180959176.png

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I still find it hilarious how Lecavelier has a job with us after avoiding us at all costs as a player. Guy probably turns his camera and mic off during the Zoom calls when he's in beach house in Florida drinking pina coladas all day pretending to work for us lol.
I would take that gig. Yeah. I am not sure what the F he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad