GDT: Game #70: Montreal Canadiens @ Tampa Bay Lightning, March 18, 7PM et | City, SNE, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Montreal has given up 21 goals in their last 3 games, a wonderful 7 goals against average.

During that same period, they've somehow scored 15 goals for an average of 5 goals a game.

If this is an average game, we lose 7-5. Lmao

I consider it a win, if we give up less than 7 goals.

Guhle is out.

Drouin may be out due to discipline measures. Not confirmed.

Starter to be confirmed.

REMEMBER NO CHEERING TO LOSE/TANK. DO THAT IN THE TANK THREAD (STANDINGS THREAD).

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Hope the 5.5m guy is out.
Should keep sending that message that there is nobody above the team.

Reactions: hvac412

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Montreal has given up 21 goals in their last 3 games, a wonderful 7 goals against average.

During that same period, they've somehow scored 15 goals for an average of 5 goals a game.

Guhle is out.

Starter to be confirmed.

REMEMBER NO CHEERING TO LOSE/TANK. DO THAT IN THE TANK THREAD (STANDINGS THREAD).
My HF Habs sanctuary for the entire 22-23 season :naughty:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Both values are pretty insane. :laugh:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Hoping for a tight physical game but expecting a no show brutal loss as the guys hit the beach yesterday.

Don't @ME I'm always wrong

IMG_20230314_171611.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Guhle is out.

Starter to be confirmed.

Can we cheer for our favorite starter? :D

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Inured again last game and they let him come back and finish the game. Was clearly not 100%.
what a stupid franchise we have, I'm starting to believe Hugo and Jeffy are incompetent by not firing the training staff two months ago. Idiots until proven otherwise.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
what a stupid franchise we have, I'm starting to believe Hugo and Jeffy are incompetent by not firing the training staff two months ago. Idiots until proven otherwise.
I agree... there is no need to wait until end of the season to make changes. Also... does St Louis have a pair of eyes? It was plain to see that Guhle shouldn't have returned in the game. If the medical staff are incompetent morons, coach still have the power to bench Guhle's ass. FFS!

Reactions: Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad