GDT: Game 70: Columbus at New York Islanders | 3/18 1PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I have to confess...I was yelling at Dubi to shoot and to quit doinking around with the puck before he went behind the net....then the great pass and Cam shot. Wow...great finish and the good guys win!

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Might be temporary, but we're at the top of the NHL Mountain.
images

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I am truly living in an alternative sports fan universe........

The team I root for is atop the entire league........

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Sky is the limit for Werenski, man what a game for him

best game in a while for Jones too

Hate the Isles, hell I hate every team in the Metro

Criminal that he's not the Calder favorite. Effing points-loving-defense ignoring big market licking NHL Media. Defense as a rookie is magnitudes harder than offense.

Dude is on the number one pair playing <defense> against other teams best lines all while piling up stats. 10th in Defensemen scoring. He should win it hands down.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Have to wonder if we keep Gags, when Wild Bill is selected in the expansion draft . Certainly a capable center

Yep. He's been a nice, versatile addition this year. But I suspect re-signing him will be tough because of both salary and term. Sam will want to use this season to get a 3 (or 4) year deal -I can't blame him - and some team will likely do that.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
B...b....b b b but they were mediocre between Jan 5th to Feb 19th!:laugh:

It's all fun and games until we see what we do next season. Until then I'll enjoy the ride.

Addition of Jones and Werenski have been huge.

We've still got a ways to go but it might finally be on the right track.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Seems to me it is up to Gagner. If he really wanted to stay and would accept a 2 year deal for about $2.5, I think we would sign him. Good chance we lose Karlsson in the draft and Sam gives versatile piece to move around as needed.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
That's the thing about the expansion draft: we can't possibly protect every good player we have.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Well let's see Karlsson or Anderson, Karlsson or Anderson, Karlsson or Anderson. Not a hard pick for me. I try to protect Anderson over Karlsson ten times out of ten,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad