Berube

Scratches
Beauvillier, Gionta, Mayfield

Injured
Boychuk, Grabovski, Prince

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I'm just glad we have enough capable dmen that when we need to sit one we're not freaking out about the guy replacing him.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Man this 1pm start is coming smack dab in the middle of when I'd like to be napping off the entirely too much green beer I had last night :D

CBJfan44

Mar 13, 2015
Torts changing the lines up, per Jody Shelley's Twitter:

38-17-34
71-10-28
20-89-13
43-25-11

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
MF'n NHL Network...This is really starting to p me off. Now that the Jackets are good if they show up on national TV 10 or more times the value of nhltv is diminished. I don't understand why one pay serve trumps the other? :rant:

CBJfan44

Mar 13, 2015
Strange, I wonder why he wants Saad and Atkinson on Gagner's line?

Is he telling them he wants more?

During the post game interview of the Florida game, Torts talked quite a bit about almost changing up the lines during the game. Guess he decided to mix em up today and see what he gets. Looking forward to seeing Wennberg and Bjorkstrand together again.

LoveCBJ

Jan 17, 2009
South Carolina
MF'n NHL Network...This is really starting to p me off. Now that the Jackets are good if they show up on national TV 10 or more times the value of nhltv is diminished. I don't understand why one pay serve trumps the other? :rant:

Agree. I can understand if the game is on NBC, ABC, etc, but we pay for it on NHL.com.:rant::rant:

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
4 minutes into the game and Isles announcer still hasn't figured out Cam isn't playing with Dubi and Jenner....keeps calling Atkinson when Anderson plays the puck

****ing NHL Network

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
4 minutes into the game and Isles announcer still hasn't figured out Cam isn't playing with Dubi and Jenner....keeps calling Atkinson when Anderson plays the puck

****ing NHL Network

I guess you'll have that when they haven't paid any attention to the CBJ up until now. At least he didn't say Jean Luc Grand-Pierre.

NBC Sportscaster Liam McHugh was on XM Radio this morning, talking about what a shame of a likely 2nd round matchup of Caps/Pens. Not considering they may meet in the first round or one might lose to CBJ.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I guess you'll have that when they haven't paid any attention to the CBJ up until now. At least he didn't say Jean Luc Grand-Pierre.

NBC Sportscaster Liam McHugh was on XM Radio this morning, talking about what a shame of a likely 2nd round matchup of Caps/Pens. Not considering they may meet in the first round or one might lose to CBJ.

Let them. I want to be the underdog, we don't need the additional pressure. Plus to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00