GDT: Game 70: Blues @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 6PM

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
Low points for me:
5 minute major
Gogo and Chicken turnovers (mmm chicken turnover with gravy...)
Crouse whiffed one-timer on mostly open net

High points:
The energy of Domi and Reider
One thing Nash goes on about that is true is the team never gives up and didn't last night.
Dvo over 54% in the dot

First time these two clubs have met this year so it will be interesting to see next time if any changes are made.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
You guys are giving up on DeAngelo way too early. His earlier suspensions were his immaturity showing, but last night it was a fluke play. What else could he have done on that play?
Not giving up on him Jake. This wasn't about the play but about the call. The refs are quicker to throw him in the box then they are other players.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Then why post? As far as not caring, speak for yourself. I'm sure plenty of people care.

He posted because someone wondered why the low post count and he answered it. Besides... You missed his point, Jakey.

There's no buzz about this team right now. They show a few signs of improvement one game and then lay a big turd the next. Many of the people who I follow on Twitter are feeling the same way. They're frustrated and fed up.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not giving up on him Jake. This wasn't about the play but about the call. The refs are quicker to throw him in the box then they are other players.

The ref had to make that call because of the injury. It wouldn't have matter who the D was.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
He posted because someone wondered why the low post count and he answered it. Besides... You missed his point, Jakey.

There's no buzz about this team right now. They show a few signs of improvement one game and then lay a big turd the next. Many of the people who I follow on Twitter are feeling the same way. They're frustrated and fed up.

No I didn't miss his point. He said he doesn't care. So I said why post. I have no idea why people are frustrated, other than they don't understand how a rebuild work or are short sited. I find this team, especially the rookies, fun to watch. We knew, or some of us did, that this was going to be another tough year, or as some have said, a throw away year. Most times a hockey rebuild is much different than baseball or football. Maybe that is why they are frustrated or fed up.:dunno:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Are you feigning noncomprehension? Is this a gag or something the marketing department came up with?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
You read my post and quoted me as giving up on him???
You guys are giving up on DeAngelo way too early. His earlier suspensions were his immaturity showing, but last night it was a fluke play. What else could he have done on that play?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
What I jury? Sanford got up pretty much right away and played the rest of the game. The Ref didn't wait to consider that, he just made the call.
The ref had to make that call because of the injury. It wouldn't have matter who the D was.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Heck, Id give Deangelo the "C"
Its cathartic as a raging angry fan to watch a guy playing with such rage.
I hope we can get him to harness that rage into..constructive.........rage.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Could you imagine DeAngelo as captain? "We're gonna build a wall in the neutral zone and the opposition are going to pay for it. Craig Morgan is fake news. EXCUSE ME, I am the best defenseman ever, believe me. China."

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I'm the one who said get rid of him. He was trouble for his former team and is trouble for us. I couldn't care about his politics one way or another. I care about his on ice play, his suspension for stupid actions which show an utter lack of interest in putting his team first.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
What I jury? Sanford got up pretty much right away and played the rest of the game. The Ref didn't wait to consider that, he just made the call.

DT said he had a bad cut across his forehead.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm the one who said get rid of him. He was trouble for his former team and is trouble for us. I couldn't care about his politics one way or another. I care about his on ice play, his suspension for stupid actions which show an utter lack of interest in putting his team first.

:laugh:His previous suspensions were immaturity, but this last call you have to give the kid a break. AD was already in motion to push the guy, but at the last second he turned toward the boards, hit his head and cut his forehead. I thought it was a weak call to begin with, but probably deserved two minutes, but when there is blood involved it becomes much more serious. It was just one of those things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad