Pre-Game Talk: GAME 70 7:08 PM - A desperate Ottawa team comes to Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Stupid TV, Senators games are always blacked out for me.

I never figured out why as I am 4550 km away from Ottawa, it's not like I can go there. . . . .

Way to sell the game . . . .

Also Sogaard is probably starting, he has not faired well lately in his past 6 games. . .

Toronto 4 goals allowed
Colorado 5 goals allowed
Edmonton 5 goals allowed
Vancouver 4 goals allowed
Seattle 4 goals allowed
Chicago 5 goals allowed

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Linus Ullmark's last six starts at TD Garden
6-0-0 ; 1.68 GAA ; .935 Sv%

Ullmarks's season at TD Garden
18-1-1 ; 1.76 GAA ; .939 Sv%

Linus has been in a mini-slump for the last 3 weeks or so. He's allowed over a goal more per 60 mins during this stretch.
*(His 'cold streak' this season is still very good.)

Hopefully he can get back into the Vezina groove beginning tonight.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Fluto expecting:

Marchand-Bergeron-DeBrusk
Zacha-Krejci-Pastrnak
Bertuzzi-Coyle-Frederic
Lauko-Nosek-Hathaway

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Orlov-Clifton

Ullmark

Tasty! For your troubles you get a " 3rd pairing" of 81 and 75 :laugh:

Really wishing they would give Krejci a week off here. Monty says he has lingering health issues, whats the point of rushing him back in

Reactions: Mione134

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Really wishing they would give Krejci a week off here. Monty says he has lingering health issues, whats the point of rushing him back in

Judging by that lineup, I think coach is going in hoping it's another one of those 11-12 minute nights for Bergy and Krejci. The D pairings certainly point to load management (by minutes). I bet lines 3 and 4 see big minutes (we hope)

Reactions: rfournier103

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well Florida's the team I'd actually rather not face round 1 so maybe losing to Ottawa would actually help us :)

Just kidding, don't want to lose on purpose to anybody but I won't be upset if we do lose this one. Rest a couple guys, play the game the way they usually do and keep the train rolling.

Oh, and smack Tkachuk in the mouth.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
1679426719659.png

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
i believe no team has beaten the bruins in the season series so far (i.e. no team has earned more total points in the games played).
would have to beat ottawa to keep that intact. think carolina and washington are the only other teams that can still do it.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020

Looking for controversy where there is none.

Nobody in the top 9 is worse than Lauko. When Hall is healthy, nobody in the top 10 is.

So you're left with TWO spots, and Nosek is Mr Faceoff and Mr PK.

So you're left with ONE spot between Figgy, Lauko, and Hathaway. There's a case for all of them depending on the series. For now, I can see Lauko playing every single remaining game. But when Figgy is right, he goes. Lauko's time will come (either injuries, or next year).

I think Lauko has jumped Greer though. That much I think is done.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Looking for controversy where there is none.

Nobody in the top 9 is worse than Lauko. When Hall is healthy, nobody in the top 10 is.

So you're left with TWO spots, and Nosek is Mr Faceoff and Mr PK.

So you're left with ONE spot between Figgy, Lauko, and Hathaway. There's a case for all of them depending on the series. For now, I can see Lauko playing every single remaining game. But when Figgy is right, he goes. Lauko's time will come (either injuries, or next year).

I think Lauko has jumped Greer though. That much I think is done.
Hey its good to see kid play well though when he does get call.He will be a regular next season one would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad