GDT: Game 70: 3/17 Luck of the Irish Bruins @Tampa Bay Lightning 7pm ET NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Grzelcyk is having another fantastic game, mostly playing against Hedman and the Kucherov line. Impressing me more and more how he is filling in.
The kid is playing great 200 foot hockey. He is showing he has top-4 skill. One of the things that has surprised me the most is that he plays as if he is a lot bigger physically.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome news! Something tells me he would have returned if the game was tied, but no need to risk anything with a 3-0 lead.

Depends where the deep laceration is. If it’s close to knee then skating will pull skin apart. Doubt he could play like that

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
picking a 7th man this year isn`t gonna be easy. Can`t say Riley Nash hasn`t exceeded expectations, Heinen, despite his recent struggles has too IMO but I`m admitted fan boy of his, who would have predicted Grizz would be essentially an every game NHL`er at the start of camp? He won`t get it but Khudobin could make a case, I dunno, gonna be tough

Reactions: JCRO and Ladyfan

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Then maybe he can get signed wherever Claude ends up..might not be behind Habs bench after this season, eh?
I think he will be - it's probably his last coaching job- I believe his family lives here and will stay here and raise their family which is 3 young ones

He must look at the Bruins and want to cry - if he was coaching this team as successful as they are he could have had a 20 year run

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
The kid is playing great 200 foot hockey. He is showing he has top-4 skill. One of the things that has surprised me the most is that he plays as if he is a lot bigger physically.
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with him and it just hasn't. I can't really remember him looking outmatched. Now he's doing it playing up the lineup.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Tampa can’t seem to handle the Bruins speed , physicality and aggressiveness. You want to beat Tampa ? Hit them , be aggressive, get in there faces .
In games I`ve watched the Bolts not playing the B`s, there success comes often when teams try and run around chasing them. Stay in your zones/lanes, force them to create rather than race around chasing them. Just one dummies thoughts

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
picking a 7th man this year isn`t gonna be easy. Can`t say Riley Nash hasn`t exceeded expectations, Heinen, despite his recent struggles has too IMO but I`m admitted fan boy of his, who would have predicted Grizz would be essentially an every game NHL`er at the start of camp? He won`t get it but Khudobin could make a case, I dunno, gonna be tough
I think the whole team should win because this team is far beyond my expectations for the year

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Are you home ?

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Canadiens down 3- 0 to the Leafs after 2 periods. If I remember correctly, they signed Julien to A FIVE YEAR DEAL after last year ! Nothing better than watching the Scabs suffer, with no real end in sight !!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Jim 'Woo' Martin enjoying the game

29342427_10156094657867604_2871689510054264832_o.jpg

Reactions: Alicat and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events