Pre-Game Talk: Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
I have just two words:

Start Talbot.

Will not happen, I know. I believe tonight we will win with Hank in net, but with Talbot it would be a sure thing. Lundqvist needs to rest to regain his peak form he had in March for Sochi. If we win I'd go with Talbot 1st game against Pens.

...and then we have these people.

Lundqvist needs to sit out this game 7 for rest. OK. Good. Got it. Thanks.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Lets face it, hank is no richter either. Hes been abysmal. He also lacks the clutch gene big time. He was just a complete joke last night and im begining to think hes fallen off big time with age a bit early

Does he?

Those consecutive shutouts in elimination games against the Caps were pretty clutch. His career game 7 numbers look pretty clutch.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I have just two words:

Start Talbot.

Will not happen, I know. I believe tonight we will win with Hank in net, but with Talbot it would be a sure thing. Lundqvist needs to rest to regain his peak form he had in March for Sochi. If we win I'd go with Talbot 1st game against Pens.

I'd go with Prince Chad personally.

SwedeAmerican

Dec 5, 2011
What I expect tonight...

I'm not very confident about tonight. This will be a typical, historical rangers loss including 10 hit posts, 5 missed open nets, 2 goals against off rangers defense men's skates, a softie from Hank, and of course terrible officiating. To quote Joe Benigno, "what a daaasaaaaastaaaa!" And "oh the pain"

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
are you sure?

Someone posted Hank's game 7 numbers and they weren't indicative of high scoring.

10 goals for the Rangers, 4 goals for the opposition.

I meant this series.

5.33 goals per game, when the gpg over the previous series were

5.2 (Boston)

Though, a lot of that can be attributed to empty net goals.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Man alive, the goaltending analysis leaves a lot to be desired around here.

Wouldn't we all love it to be as cut and dry as:

W = goalie played well

L = goalie didn't play well

If we must boil down why the Rangers lost last night, its because the Flyers wanted it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad