Spacegoat Total

1 Petry

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
1) Gostisbehere
2) Husso
3) Larkin

Many good choices for spacegoats but I don't want to disappoint Ogee so my official vote is for...

Copp

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Larkin
Ghost
Veleno

Spacegoat: Copp

He didn’t make any terrible mistakes that cost us, but my god was he awful at generating ANYTHING with the puck on his stick.
Same for me:
Larkin
Ghost
Veleno

Spacegoat: Copp
(Repeating just to make it easier to tabulate)

Copp is horrible with the puck, can we swap Sprong and Copp please? Also, get Copp off the PP?

Copp is a good 3rd liner, I don't care how much he gets paid, he doesn't belong on an offensive line. And yeah, I agree he's good at PK, but the play dies on his stick in the O zone.

Reactions: flychairman

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
They TOLD the officials that coverage would showcase special teams.

The refs HEARD, "Somebody must be on a power play the entire game."

Like RWS said above, move on and refocus on the next opponent. Time to start a new winning streak.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
its not rational per say.. that penalty just sucked, can't have Larks as a three star and a goat too.... It's a point, but that was a deflating end to the game for sure

I don’t fully blame Larkin. Officials kind of blew it. The Larkin hook where he lost his stick was bad. The Sprong hit was weak. The Holl hit was weak. The Chiarot helmet thing was weak. The thrown stick was egregious.

There were absolutely blatant calls that were missed and some were dangerous. About 3 slew foots that went uncalled.

If I wanted to make a reel of how to not officiate a game I would use this game as an example.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don’t fully blame Larkin. Officials kind of blew it. The Larkin hook where he lost his stick was bad. The Sprong hit was weak. The Holl hit was weak. The Chiarot helmet thing was weak. The thrown stick was egregious.

There were absolutely blatant calls that were missed and some were dangerous. About 3 slew foots that went uncalled.

If I wanted to make a reel of how to not officiate a game I would use this game as an example.

Holl got hooked in the 3rd, but Joey got away with holding in OT, then there was the CF ending.

The helmet has to be called. That is something that is ALWAYS enforced, but then again so is throwing a stick.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Stars:
1. Larkin. Him being in the box might've resulted in the game-tying goal, but his goal and two helpers can't be overlooked. He worked hard out there tonight.
2. Ghost. Dude was everywhere tonight, and it shows.
3. Veleno. He's had a bit of a hot start this season,

Goat:
I know the loss isn't all on him, but I feel like Husso could've done more to stop some of those pucks. To that end, we ought to tighten up a bit defensively.

(Dis)honorable mention:
The refs. That stick toss was easy to see from every angle, and no one called it. Seider getting tripped, no call. Send these guys back to the NBA.

Final thoughts:
In all seriousness, great teams overcome bad officiating. Tonight, we weren't a great team. We had plenty of chances we should've buried (Veleno, Larkin) but didn't. Tonight, the Kraken were the better team. The boys ought to learn from this. We won't win 'em all, but damn... this was a heartbreaking loss.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021

I don't disagree... I was watching all the games with a friends whos a Bruins fan.... I had to leave after the no call on the thrown stick, I probably woke young children in the process. But we had the f***n game in spite of all that. Tough loss, was great to see them fight back. last year, we are so far out of this game it is not even funny

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Also, when we play them in Seattle, I want Kostin to run Kartye. F him for scoring a goal after the thrown stick and the two light calls on Holl and Sprong. He is a most undeserving hero for Seattle and now I hate him.

Also Jake Brenk and Mitch Dunning, get bent you bums.

Reactions: 14ari13

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Larkin
Veleno
Goahstobehere

Goats, obviously the refs, but also Raymond, Holl, Husso, Copp.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
No one irrationally hates like Ogee-Hronek gone, Copp here
Wait, what about me?!?!

Copp is like a slow Helm, he shouldn't be on the second line or PP. He can be 3C and PK, that's fine.

I kinda wonder what Compher-Joey-Sprong would look like, and that sets up Raz-Copp-Perron that looked good together last season.

Reactions: flychairman

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4