GDT: Game 7: St. Louis Toasted Raviolis vs Golden Knights | 7:30 | ATTSN

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
How’s Sbisa played so far this season?

Sbisa has had his critics, but I find his play more than adequate. He plays more physical than I thought he would, also. Still early, but I would say that his play has been solid and even exceptional at times.

Reactions: VanIslander

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Isles fan come to praise. I posted in the general GDT. Just stopping by to say that I’ve seen highlights and tonight my first full game. You guys have a solid team there. Well coached, fast, hard working, opportunistic, hungry, and fun.

You have a strong prospect pool, eager journeymen who are getting their shot, and good young talent that may have been overshadowed in other organizations. Schmidt is a standout.

McPhee (former assistant GM of the isles) assembled a good squad. They won’t sustain this and I’d be surprised if they made the postseason bc talent eventually wins out. That said they are fun right now and have a solid basis.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
stayed up way too late to watch the end of the game. damn east coast time. but it was a good one. glad to get the win.

hopefully fleury can come back soon cause dansk sure looked shaky the entire time. made some nice stops though

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I knew they picked up the cream and gems from other teams, but I really had no idea THIS would happen.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I watched the St. Louis Blues broadcast on NHL.TV and I was surprised how much a homer Darren Pang is. It is always good to get a different perspective on a game, however.

Nice OT goal by Karlsson with less than 30 seconds left in OT (before the silly shootout).

BTW, they should extend the OT to ten minutes. Then, play 2 on 2 (along with the goalie) instead of the shootout. I'm not a big fan of the shootout.

Last edited:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
They keep finding ways to win, these guys

according to the main board, there never was a plan

Don't go to the main boards. :eek: Lots of people there insisting head shots are "cool" and debating how long it will take before McDavid is recognized as the best player since Gretzky.

Every time you go to the main board, your IQ will be temporarily reduced by 50% ... and you'll still be smarter than most the posters there.

Last edited:
Reactions: hangman005

Mar 6, 2012
If you believe the Blues fans this was all Bettman's doing. So if you agree I guess the Golden Knights are on their way to winning the Cup in year one!

If by "blues fans" you mean one guy, then sure.

Anyway, yeah, as a Blues fan, I feel confident in saying that if the Golden Knights and the Blues both played like that for 10 straight games, the Blues would win 9 out of the 10.

Hockey is a weird sport and sometimes the bounces don't go your way, but Vegas stole this one away. Getting doubled in shots and having the refs miss two ridiculously blatant penalties in OT, and having Suban put his entire body into the net, but not seeing the puck... well, let's just say, yeah... we're a little salty...

But whatever, sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't. Vegas seems like a fun team so far. They play a pretty entertaining up-tempo style of hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad