GDT: Game 7: St. Louis Toasted Raviolis vs Golden Knights | 7:30 | ATTSN

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
250px-Toasted_Ravioli.jpg

Toasted Ravioli isn't real food and Provel is gross.

Vegas Golden Knights vs. St. Louis Blues
7:30 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV
YSbMYAc.png

Now available on Cox (thank goodness)

(Click for link to listen online)

Expected Line Combinations
(or the closest things I could find to expected line combinations.)
:vegas
Expected Lines:

Marchessault and Haula are skating. Doubtful that they will play. Will update if required.
AA7ez1X.png

0PFef8P.png

Update: McNabb replaces Merrill

i3f3vPC.png

Injuries:
Fleury
Haula
Marchessault

:blues

Steen-Stasny-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Schenn-Blais
Paajarvi-Barbashev-Sobotka
Upshall-Sundqvist-Brodziak

Edmundson-Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson-Parayko
Dunn-Bortuzzo

Allen
Hutton

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

SkepticalDougO

Jul 8, 2010
Louisiana
Going to the game tonight to help cheer you guys on.

Anything I need to know about walking to the stadium from the strip?

I got a seat glass seat row 3, anything I need to know about these seats? Says there is club access and all-inclusive food and drinks- is that only in the clubs or normal concessions as well?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Going to the game tonight to help cheer you guys on.

Anything I need to know about walking to the stadium from the strip?

I got a seat glass seat row 3, anything I need to know about these seats? Says there is club access and all-inclusive food and drinks- is that only in the clubs or normal concessions as well?
If you're down there, you should be able to hit the VIP entrance from the NYNY parking garage.

Other than that, I don't know. I'm not fancy enough to sit down there. :laugh:

Hope you have a good time, if you're a Blues fan there's a tradition that visiting fans stay really quiet out of respect.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Okay, I'm watching the March to T-MA live on Facebook and I'm getting pretty hyped.

I'm pissed I had to dump tonight's tickets.

Go Knights Go!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GHomerbrain.gif

It doesn't take a genius to realize that this game could be a real measure of this team's potential for this season.

If they make a game of it, one has to consider "the future is now" scenario. If not, prepare for great annual "purge for picks" later this season.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I thought they will trade some guys and go for the picks.
That's the plan. I don't know if the plan has changed now that they're doing well almost 10% into the season.

If they get smacked tonight and Tuesday the plan is the same. Get 2 points out of these next two and they better waive some guys to keep Tuch and Ship up. I'll all for getting return on everyone, but let's win some games.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
If they get smacked tonight and Tuesday the plan is the same. Get 2 points out of these next two and they better waive some guys to keep Tuch and Ship up. I'll all for getting return on everyone, but let's win some games.

If they go with the plan Tuch will be sent down and Ship on paper too. But they can take their time and keeping March and Haula on IR even Gallant said the opposite.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Oh yeah, I fully expect them to milk the injuries until at least the Chicago game.

I'm just ready for something to happen. I expected them to suck for two years, I'm over that now. Keep Tuch and Ship up (I think think Ship can go down again even though he's definitely able to) and get Theodore up. Do it now.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad