GDT: Game 7 | St. Louis Blues vs. Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
I'm not telling you how to conduct yourself on a message board. I'm just telling you how stupid it looks you going over there and *****ing about calls that are benefiting your team. What are you a communist or something?!

At the time I went over there (after the 1st) it was to complain about there never being any 5on5 hockey and how boring and frustrating it is to watch. I only said something because of your dumb comment. I would hope the other fan base would recognize such a gimme call against us in the opposite position.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
I'm not telling you how to conduct yourself on a message board. I'm just telling you how stupid it looks you going over there and *****ing about calls that are benefiting your team. What are you a communist or something?!

Use the block/ignore if you are so annoyed by it. No one is forcing you to read every post

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
Ugh. Good game Wings bros. Hopefully we won't have NBA refs next time we play. If the Blues have to give up a hattie, at least it's to Zet

Aug 6, 2012
The Wings earned this win. Calls went both ways, the Wings were resilient after blowing an early lead, and there captain proved why he was chosen to be the cap. The Wings deserved this win.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I like the record too but note that last 3 games we played teams that were on 2nd half of back to back (all against CLB for some reason)

Wings play 12 back-to-backs this year - I'm not expecting any sympathy from Wings fans if we lose on the end of a back to back so I give no sympathy to any other team playing them.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
And even though I have this sour taste in my mouth because of the refs, damn this was a huge win. Huge 2 points. Love it.

DatsyukianDekes

Feb 8, 2012
Wings play 12 back-to-backs this year - I'm not expecting any sympathy from Wings fans if we lose on the end of a back to back so I give no sympathy to any other team playing them.

Exactly. By hook or by crook the Wings need points, especially with all the home games this month.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
If this was anybody but St. Louis or Chicago, I would probably feel sorry.

But this felt overdue. It's about time this team capitalized on a bad call, etc.

How about San Jose? ;)

I'll take all the bad calls against other teams in the world, because as soon as I think about us playing SJ in the playoffs in 2011, I rage.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
i knew from the moment that ericsson was called for roughing on a typical scrum in front of the net in the first couple minutes of the 1st, that the refs would have a hand in giving one of these teams a victory. fortunately, it was the wings this time.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Bad call or not, Detroit was the better team tonight and deserved to win.

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia
So I have never got to see a hat trick in a game as I wasnt in North America long enough and back in Australia. When you throw your hat over, is it gone forever? Seems like a big sacrifice as hockey hats arent the cheapest haha

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
We were on the power play for like 2/3 of the game.*

* Slight exaggeration to make a point, not to be taken seriously.

Surprised to see that Big E only had 17:30. Seemed like he was on there way more but that's probably because of the ridiculous amount of PP time the Wings had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad