GDT: Game #7 Sharks @ Bruins - Black Bear Diner Edition - 4:00 PM PDT CSN-CA KFOX

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Apparently Scott has a history with the Bruins. If you look at their GDT, lots of them don't sound to pleased to be going up against him.

I don't blame them considering what he did to Eriksson last season.

That 4th line is a disaster waiting to happen.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Scott Burish Hayes

mHM3DMk.jpg

TimAllen

Feb 1, 2010
Bay Area
Are the Sharks actively trying to ice bad lineups? And you know damn well that if Brown were healthy it'd be Scott-Burish-Brown.

TimAllen

Feb 1, 2010
Bay Area
Well its not like Tierney or McGinn are lighting the world on fire.

I know they don't have a lot of choice in terms of personnel, but it seems like they aren't even trying to put them in good spots. Even the D-pairings are just horrible. In what world is Irwin-Burns a good idea? Niemi is going to erode trying to stop all of the shots he's going to see tonight.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I know they don't have a lot of choice in terms of personnel, but it seems like they aren't even trying to put them in good spots. Even the D-pairings are just horrible. In what world is Irwin-Burns a good idea? Niemi is going to erode trying to stop all of the shots he's going to see tonight

They haven't had any chemistry to start the year. I understand the experimentation, maybe these lines gel. Would rather do this game 7 than game 57.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I know they don't have a lot of choice in terms of personnel, but it seems like they aren't even trying to put them in good spots. Even the D-pairings are just horrible. In what world is Irwin-Burns a good idea? Niemi is going to erode trying to stop all of the shots he's going to see tonight.

I agree.

The team hasn't played well since the LA game and I have no problem at all with changing up the lines and D pairings but they really aren't doing a very good job of putting most of their players in spots where they can succeed.

If they were scratching players based on their level of play so far Desi & Burish should be the first two sitting.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Great gdt!
I'll snog 3-2 sharks.
Hertl cooch burns
Lucic krug

I can't for the love of me understand why tmac keeps playing burish. I really have no idea what he thinks he gets from him to justify playing game in and game out.

That bottom six is scary, I love desi but third line winger? I do think Shep and hertl could be good for each other though.

I snogged a win because I always will, but that lineup does not inspire any confidence for me. Let's hope the big guns step up.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The 4th line isn't what people really need to be concerned with. Sheppard-Desjardins-Hertl as the 3rd line is what is really concerning. This game will only be won on the backs of the top six the way this is set up.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I'm guessing TMac wants to protect our rookies from some of the guys on their team.

NEW GAME:
Guess the Period he gets ejected, the time he gets ejected, and how many PIMs Scott gets!

2nd Period, 4:11 Remaining, 22 total PIMS

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Why won't they split up Vlasic and Braun? They're not playing a team with 1 scoring line. Irwin and Burns will be a disaster in their own end. Let Vlasic cover for Burns and let Braun cover for Irwin.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I bet that Scott plays 7 minutes and that Hannan and Irwin will only have 16ish minutes of ice time because the coaches know that's all they're good for even though they still play them.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Apparently Scott has a history with the Bruins. If you look at their GDT, lots of them don't sound to pleased to be going up against him.

Yup, he knocked out a couple of their guys I believe when the Sabres played them in return for that cheap shot Lucic threw at Miller. Glad he's in the lineup today. Going to need him against the B's. They're a dirty rough team.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Thanks a lot.

Now I want an eggs benedict with hash browns. Best breakfast meal AINEC. Grits are good too but nothing compares to the benedict goodness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad