GDT: GAME 7 | Senators @ Islanders | Sponsored by BET99 Edition | Thu Oct 26th 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockHobbler

Sep 13, 2018
Another awful start to the season, I think I’ll tune out for a while. I’ve seen this show before, man

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
We got goalied
1698373065170.png

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
We're not a good team right now and haven't been. Rebuild is over 2 years.
Ready for the watershed moment, let's get a new voice and identity.
Ready for a new coaching staff

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Sucky loss. Guys have no idea what they're doing in the defensive zone anymore. Like losing Zub killed them (love the guy, but he ain't that good).

Only positive is seeing the guys tighten up and have their mental game on track after Branny went down. That can be a really hard thing to get over on the ice (although a few guys definitely shied away from the board for awhile afterwards).
If losing a second pairing defenceman derails your entire defensive system then maybe the system sucks balls.

Too many bad habits with the players on the team that never get rectified.

"I will coach them differently"

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
They weren't ready to start the game two in a row and they lose again. Time to fire the GM. Get a new gm hire a new coach.

They gotta get Patty Roy in here asap.
I agree it's time for a change. Enough!!! This team is going nowhere

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
They weren't ready to start the game two in a row and they lose again. Time to fire the GM. Get a new gm hire a new coach.

They gotta get Patty Roy in here asap.
Agreed. Not sure if Roy is the guy to get a team deep, at least not with consistency, but he won't allow a country club and he will make sure the guys have a fire under their ass
Do what Florida did to Gallant. Fly into Pitt and leave the coach on the tarmac. Make him call his own cab.
DJ needs to go but comments like this are embarrassing. He's not an evil man, he's not an asshole, he's not a moron, he just hasn't gotten the job done and someone new is needed.

Reactions: Korpse

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Korpisalo was good. Not much else to say.

Going to be tough a man short vs. Pittsburgh Saturday, assuming Brannstrom isn't back

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
One more step to firing DJ

You can’t start to play hockey after being down 2-0

We win off talent alone. The coaches are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad