GDT: [Game #7] Rangers (3-2-0) @ Flames (2-3-1) 7:45pm MT

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm now thinking it might be a good thing that Lindholm, Hanifin, Tanev, and Zadorov haven't signed extensions.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
What brand coffee do you drink?
I like Folgers, LaVazza, Kicking Horse, and McCafe stuff.

I change it up monthly or every second month. I'll keep that tradition going (fairly new for me, but I like trying new stuff).

I used to try different beers and whatnot. Now that I'm riding sober I need to replace the ritual. So different coffees sound goooood.

Reactions: Boomstick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Being really bad is actually a good thing

Can they do that?

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Being really bad is actually a good thing

Can they do that?
Only a good thing if management commits to it otherwise you trade a first for a 30 year old to be just good enough to miss the playoffs. Personally I am all for moving Hanifin, Lindholm, Tanev, Vladar. Give some young guys a look and get some picks.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames playing like they can't wait to get off the ice and go home.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Crowd is super dead.
Always hated that about the Dome. Unless they're absolutely playing outta their minds, it's a pretty quiet building. I haven't been to an actual game since Sven was a promising young prospect for us... But I remember it being an issue for a long time.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Looks like we settled down our discombobulation a little bit, but we need shots on net. Offensive pressure leads to chances and power plays. Just put the puck on net.

A little bit of puck luck would help once in awhile too. We've literally had none since our last playoff appearance.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'd like to see quicker releases when it's being moved in the offensive zone. Weegar especially. I'm not raggin' on him, but I know he can shoot it. I can't wait for that to happen.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
This team is brutal to watch. I can handle sucking but we are just boring and predictable to watch. Gotta hope something changes.
One other thing, I've been a Flames fan since 1980 and I've always had my favorite players.
I don't think I have a favorite player. I don't know if there's anyone that I can truly call a favorite. First time for me really.

I'm predicting more pressure in the Rangers end. Markstrom goes to the bench. Within 15 seconds they score an empty netter.
Lol. Hope i'm wrong.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad