GDT: [Game #7] Rangers (3-2-0) @ Flames (2-3-1) 7:45pm MT

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Ruzicka was playing solid this entire time. I really hope someone smashes that moron who hit him.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't know guys, but I don't think it was a bad hit. He got him from the front a little (he hit the body in front of his right arm) and it wasn't to the head.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I don't know guys, but I don't think it was a bad hit. He got him from the front a little (he hit the body in front of his right arm) and it wasn't to the head.

That hit fit the definition of a boarding penalty to the tee.

A boarding penalty will be assessed to any Player who checks or pushes an unsuspecting opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently or dangerously.

The severity of the penalty will be based upon the degree of violence of the player’s impact with the boards. There is a considerable amount of judgment involved in the application of this rule by the Referees. The duty is on the Player applying the check to ensure their opponent is not in a defenseless position and if so, they must avoid or minimize contact. However, in determining whether such contact could have been avoided, the circumstances of the check, including whether the opponent put themself in a vulnerable position immediately prior to or simultaneously with the check or whether the check was unavoidable may be considered.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I want to go home to the car insurance chick. Progressive? Yeah, her.
Flo?

Interesting.

1698202146791.png

Reactions: deleted user

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yep. She can negotiate my insurance rates anytime.
I'm sad that they don't use the Wendy's girl any more. Although the girl in the Canadian Tire ad about the repair app or whatever.... she's nothing special but when she's getting her hair done at the end and makes that mhm sound, it totally gets me for some reason

• Love
Reactions: deleted user

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad