Post-Game Talk: Game 7: Preds vs Kings | 7:00 PM CST

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I was going to say Quick needs to learn how to strap his mask on properly, but it looks like that second time the puck hit the strap and loosened it.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Good effort from Ellis to get back and reduce the chance of a clean shot on that break, but ******* that was almost bad.

You

Jul 1, 2010
I was going to say Quick needs to learn how to strap his mask on properly, but it looks like that second time the puck hit the strap and loosened it.

Probably happened the first time and he was just going to keep doing it until the refs made him change it.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Didn't his own teammate strip it off the first time? I get stopping play if the keeper loses his mask, but if your own teammate does it? :shakehead

And yeah the second time was the one that Pete and Terry started mocking. I guess they just missed it when the strap on the left side of the cage popped loose after the shot that went up high. Maybe they were too busy trying to reaffirm that Fisher never touched him.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
All right cool. At least 7 points out of a possible ten for this homestand.

Does anyone else kind of want to see it go to a shoot out and hope Forsberg does something ridiculous?

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
My stream is awful, but from what I've seen, Pekka has looked good tonight. If only the O could give him some help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad