Post-Game Talk: Game 7: Preds vs Kings | 7:00 PM CST

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
First 2 shots aren't actually shots on goal. Typical.

Forsberg's move was pretty good actually, just didn't finish.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
So glad I didn't go to this game. Would have pissed me off giving up that stupid goal at the end of the first.

Trotz with Cullen as the third choice?

At least we got a point out of this mess.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Oh, well. Again we lose the skill competition.

Overall and excellent game in the defensive end. We created some chances but failed to finish. Hendricks, Bartley, Weber and Bourque all with incredible chances down the high slot and put them all into Quick's chest, Forsberg rips one just wide.

I will say though, LA usually physically dominates us, not tonight, we controlled the pace of the game and smoked them in puck possession.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
If you would have told me before the game that we could have one point id have probably taken it but dammit we should have had two... gotta score 4 on 3...

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
our PP has been dependent on weber's shot for years now. that PP was just bad.

Teams started taking away the Shea bomb on the PP about two seasons ago. The only player movement we had were defenders shifting positions ... no using movement to create passing and shooting lanes. It was a bad PP in every aspect besides face offs. Bad player management, movement, aggressiveness. It looks like we haven't even practiced a 4 on 3 PP.

Still we leave the building with a point after playing some pretty good hockey. It looks like the team is finally starting to gel. The usual defensive lapse, this time leaving Voynov alone, killed us. At least the defensive lapses are fewer than during the first couple games.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
I liked Smith and Forsberg's moves in the shootout. Smith just got too close and Forsberg barely missed.

I don't understand constantly feeding Weber and watching him miss the net 4 times on the power play.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Teams started taking away the Shea bomb on the PP about two seasons ago. The only player movement we had were defenders shifting positions ... no using movement to create passing and shooting lanes. It was a bad PP in every aspect besides face offs. Bad player management, movement, aggressiveness. It looks like we haven't even practiced a 4 on 3 PP.

Still we leave the building with a point after playing some pretty good hockey. It looks like the team is finally starting to gel. The usual defensive lapse, this time leaving Voynov alone, killed us. At least the defensive lapses are fewer than during the first couple games.
agreed. the team is improving. PP not so much. the only movement is weber/jones trying to set up a shot.

goodnight all. see you guys saturday.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Good team that plays a tight defensive game and has a real solid goalie. 1 point is disappointing, but nothing to be ashamed of. Won't keep the sky from falling around here though.

Need to grab 2 from the Jets on Saturday.

I am fine with a point against the kings. Team played well. We just had a golden opportunity with the PP in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad