GDT: Game 7: Philadelphia Flyers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM | An extra hour to golf.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:flyers :vegas
Philadelphia Flyers Vs Vegas Golden Knights
24th October, 2023 | 8:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:flyers

giphy.gif

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
Public Service Announcement

If you are not doing anything tonight tickets are at the lowest prices I've seen in a while. Even a few in the lower bowl for about a hundred (before fees). I guess the Flyers on a Tuesday with an 8 o'clock start isn't the biggest draw.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Even though the only reason we're behind is a goalie flub, it's the sixth game of seven that I'm not so impressed by our play.

We definitely still have work to do among our skaters. We aren't dictating play enough against teams we should be pushing the play against.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Even though the only reason we're behind is a goalie flub, it's the sixth game of seven that I'm not so impressed by our play.

We definitely still have work to do among our skaters. We aren't dictating play enough against teams we should be pushing the play against.
Flyers are winning so many battles tonight.

I did have to laugh though the commentators saying we were breaking out with speed it looked like we were trying to drag along the stone of shame.

homer-simpson.gif

Full credit to Phili though, they are playing like they want to win this one.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Why is McNabb taking so many shots tonight when he is almost always the fifth out of five on the ice that I'd want to take a shot?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I have to be honest this is all very boring. Wake me up when the playoffs start. We know the Knights will be there barring injury. All that matters is they are playing well in April and onward. They're going to sleepwalk through the regular season and end up with home ice in at least the 1st Round.

😴

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
I don’t think our skaters overall are playing as bad as it may seem. But that being said Martinez, Stephenson, and Cotter have been particularly bad to start year aside from converting chances. Without these three on the ice we have not been bad at all.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I don’t think our skaters overall are playing as bad as it may seem. But that being said Martinez, Stephenson, and Cotter have been particularly bad to start year aside from converting chances. Without these three on the ice we have not been bad at all.
Martinez may be a bit rusty, remember this was only I believe his 3rd game. As for Stephenson, his game is speed and in the games I've attended (which is all of the home games) the opposition has been playing the trap making them slower grinding type games.

Cotter's goal last night was beautiful. And, according to the Athletic, he is actually faster than Stephenson.

Anyway, barring devastating injuries, we aren't missing the playoffs, so the regular season, to be honest, is about getting ready to defend the Cup and getting home ice for the titanic struggle against the Avs.

Reactions: RapidKnight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

I was unsure so I looked at the advanced stats from a few sources and you may be right. They're all three at the bottom of most 5 on 5 metrics by a bit, taking out Rondbjerg.

Reactions: RapidKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad