Post-Game Talk: GAME 7... of the regular season: Canucks 1 @ Jets 4 | 7GP, 7 cities, 4-3-0

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
6AytB5f.jpg

ZKt4GqZ.jpg

Last edited:

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Pastor Of Muppetz said:
The road trip has been awesome,and has given us a glimpse of what the Sedin-less Canucks look like..However,I don't see the Canucks taking this game..For some reason,we just don't match up very well against the Jets.

A team that doesn't control the puck as much but has better goaltending!

Neat! Who knew.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Go Nucks! WOO!!

Thanks for reminding me to check my pvr. all settings the same as last year but the last 2 games didn't record. Grr.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Come for a classic Zombotron GDT. See a POS.

What the hell man.

Hopefully Green plays Goldobin and Gaudette more. Goldobin has been one of the best forwards this season and deserves 15+ minutes of ice time. Gaudette's only going to improve the more he plays. Feed that line some o zone starts and they'll generate some scoring chances.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Goldy and Gaudette will get more ice once back on home ice.

Matchups will be interesting.. another big one for our D.

The key will be the first 10 mins of the game...

Jets are in need of a strong start after their big let down... we will either be patting ourselves on the back, or the players will continue to be driven to make up for the Pettersson absence.

Survive the first and our team should take this one down to the end.

Goldy didnt get a chance to lead the PP... should get a few chances this game.

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Come for a classic Zombotron GDT. See a POS.

What the hell man.

Hopefully Green plays Goldobin and Gaudette more. Goldobin has been one of the best forwards this season and deserves 15+ minutes of ice time. Gaudette's only going to improve the more he plays. Feed that line some o zone starts and they'll generate some scoring chances.
Totally agreed, need to see that 2nd line see more time

5-3 Nucks, our goals by Schaller Boeser Horvat Goldobin and Gaudette with his 1st career goal

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
“I don’t really care. It was just something I said. It was meant as a joke. Somebody’s going to probably mention it, but I’m just going to say nothing & focus on playing.” - Laine when asked if he expects to hear about his Fortnite comments from the #Canucks on the ice tonight.
9:16 AM - Oct 18, 2018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad