Post-Game Talk: GAME 7... of the regular season: Canucks 1 @ Jets 4 | 7GP, 7 cities, 4-3-0

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
“I don’t really care. It was just something I said. It was meant as a joke. Somebody’s going to probably mention it, but I’m just going to say nothing & focus on playing.” - Laine when asked if he expects to hear about his Fortnite comments from the #Canucks on the ice tonight.
9:16 AM - Oct 18, 2018
Would they really say anything to him? Its true we had a bad season but hes a star player. No need to give him motivation by bashing him around

Hopefully Horvat has a beastly game

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Reactions: vancityluongo

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
“I don’t really care. It was just something I said. It was meant as a joke. Somebody’s going to probably mention it, but I’m just going to say nothing & focus on playing.” - Laine when asked if he expects to hear about his Fortnite comments from the #Canucks on the ice tonight.
9:16 AM - Oct 18, 2018

Would be nice to not be a punching bag again and do something about these comments. You think the 2010 Canucks team with Bieksa, Burrows , Kesler, Lapierre, Ballard would let that comment fly? Don’t cheap shot the kid , but also don’t let it be a free for all to take shots at us whenever someone wants.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Gonna be the only one in the world with a 40-40. 40 goals with 40 days of fortnite playing time. Beast
If he got 40 goals in 40 days well playing 40 days of braindead video games means if he played no games he probably would have got like 50 goals. Not sure why hes bragging like that, hes a fantastic player

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
If he got 40 goals in 40 days well playing 40 days of braindead video games means if he played no games he probably would have got like 50 goals. Not sure why hes bragging like that, hes a fantastic player

Except playing video games has been shown to be good for the brain, especially spatial processing which is an essential skill in playing high level hockey.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Would be nice to not be a punching bag again and do something about these comments. You think the 2010 Canucks team with Bieksa, Burrows , Kesler, Lapierre, Ballard would let that comment fly? Don’t cheap shot the kid , but also don’t let it be a free for all to take shots at us whenever someone wants.

No they would let it distract them from the actual task at hand (winning the game) so much that they would run him and get a bunch of dumb penalties and lose 5-2. That was NOT a team of winners; more like a team of whiners. Kind of like the majority of their fanbase back then...

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Except playing video games has been shown to be good for the brain, especially spatial processing which is an essential skill in playing high level hockey.
Should do a a correlation study to see if the number of wins he gets in a day correlates with goals in a game.

Today 2 wins - how many goals?
Oct 14th 3 wins - 1 goal, team win
Oct 11th no gms - zero goals, loss
Oct 9th 6 wins - zero goals, team won

But seriously? Why public?

Last edited:

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Should do a a correlation study to see if the number of wins he gets in a day correlates with goals in a game.

Today 2 wins - how many goals?
Oct 14th 3 wins - 1 goal, team win
Oct 11th no gms - zero goals, loss
Oct 9th 6 wins - zero goals, team won
Rots the brain . He will be dumber in time

Last edited:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Of all players in the league who have played 75 minutes or more, Edler (25.90) and Tanev (31.36) are last and 2nd last in CF%. They're doing a good job defending this season but their hands are so full with that, that it's all they can do. They're going to bend, and likely going to break.

Boeser (37.11) is 5th last, while Baertschi and Horvat are also in the bottom 17.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->