GDT: Game 7: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 10/17/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Weber being that bad reminds me of when he was playing with a broken foot for a month...

It just doesnt add up, some of you doesnt remember how Weber is dominant and he wasnt slow in the preseason and game 1-2. He randomly fell off a cliff @ game 3 and became bad? Just like that? Ya no I don't buy it.

He is injured.

Reactions: Shad and MXD

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Yes going back a few years. It's been a tough nut for us to crack for four seasons now. 8 losses in a row and an 8-1 aggregate last year and the Wild with wins of 1-0 3-0 4-2 4-1 at the Bell Center in that stretch. One of the reasons I mentioned that we may be just what They need to kick start their season. I figured we'd split these two upcoming games but if we lose tonight all bets are off.

You're right, Minny always been a tough one for us, beating them tonight might sparks the team, i can see us going 7-3 on the next ten games after that one

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Weber being that bad reminds me of when he was playing with a broken foot for a month...

It just doesnt add up, some of you doesnt remember how Weber is dominant and he wasnt slow in the preseason and game 1-2. He randomly fell off a cliff @ game 3 and became bad? Just like that? Ya no I don't buy it.

He is injured.

My tought too, coaches are not reducing ice time of players like Weber beceause of performance after only 6 games in the season.....must be hurt

Long pass the day's when people had respect for players who showed pride and heart all there careers, the less we can do is giving him the benifit of the doubt

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I can’t see Chiarot being scratched so soon. If Reilly and Fleury play, maybe we roll 7 dman? And scratch Suzuki? CJ love his fourth line but who know

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
In that case, Max better review this from his dad's collection:

I remember that. Dude had less marbles than Tie. Anyone with half a brain would realize that going into a fist fight with one of the premiere goons is pure stupidity. Obviously he was one of those with less than half a brain...

JSR 56

Dec 18, 2017
Montreal

He is injured.
if your playing, there should be no excuses.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Several posters pointed out how it appeared to them that Weber had been slowing.

His TOI has been declining since the 2nd game of the season, which raises questions:

EPtrC0I.jpg

At this rate he won't be playing at all in a couple weeks! :sarcasm:

Seriously, i wonder if part of the reason is that Petry has taken over as the "number one". Not gonna bother comparing TOI of both, but i suspect Petry's taken over those big minutes.

Whether it's injury or wear 'n tear, the bottom line is that he's pretty old. It's not a surprise.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
if your playing, there should be no excuses.

Well if hes injured then why is he playing? Its the start of the season. He doesn't NEED to play if he's hurt right now. We aren't in the playoff push yet

Are we at the point where its not possible for him to play without getting hurt? Only the doctors/Weber know that.

Evidence is starting to suggest this may be the case.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Need a shutout tonight or just 1 goal. It's time to start playing sound D if we are making the playoffs. If we can't play sound D in front of Price, it's going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride where we fall short again. Can we get another Caufield from 10-15 range? Doubt it

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
0 chance but would make the most sense

I rather have Suzuki play center in Laval. He has too much adjustment to make in the pro game and putting him at center in the NHL is a wild shot in the dark and could further hurt his confidence. Don't rag doll him in his is development.

I support him playing a few NHL games based on his pre-season hard work but it's time to send him to Laval cause we are risking his positive development momentum. Exact same reason why the Leafs were quick to send Sandin down.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
I rather have Suzuki play center in Laval. He has too much adjustment to make in the pro game and putting him at center in the NHL is a wild shot in the dark and could further hurt his confidence. Don't rag doll him in his is development.

I support him playing a few NHL games based on his pre-season hard work but it's time to send him to Laval cause we are risking his positive development momentum. Exact same reason why the Leafs were quick to send Sandin down.
Except he looked great tuesday night at 3c so why not give a couple games at c to see if it makes a difference before sending him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad