GDT: Game #7: LEAFS vs. KINGS | Mon, Oct 15 @ 7:30 PM EST | Sportsnet

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
Hyman has created a good number of goals already. He's playing great and is absolutely perfect for Tavares and Marner. Not just 'real gud pro' perfect. On the ice results perfect.

Reactions: Burnie97

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
can I be honest, seeing the impressed look on marners face when he was going to hug hyman after the goal made me feel so good because Hyman doesnt usually make plays like that

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
so the kings have been running picks the entire game (like they did with VGK in the playoffs and then got called alot) but refs are freakin' blind tonight but they call that?

#whatever

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
yea great work by Hyman to lose the puck
If that was any of the big 5 forwards we would be singing praise for them. He made a good play. It's alright to give him props. Had he done what he usually does chip it and grind along the boards we never see the goal). Hyman deserves credit on that imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad