GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ LIGHTNING - Tuesday, 10/15/‘13 @ 4:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riposte!

Jan 25, 2006
Seattle
Matt Frattin: most disappointing acquisition in quite some time. Does nothing for the team. Skates around, doesn't do anything of note. Has been vastly outplayed by Daniel Carcillo.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Matt Frattin: most disappointing acquisition in quite some time. Does nothing for the team. Skates around, doesn't do anything of note. Has been vastly outplayed by Daniel Carcillo.

He's not a superstar sniper. He has been handling his defensive assignments well and has been skating well. I'd give him a few more games before I throw him in the "most disappointing acquisition" category. The positive about invisible players is they are also not making very many mistakes.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I'm always the cheery, ultra positive, defend everyone guy here and I take a lot of heat for it. I'm about to flip the **** out about Voynov though. He's doing nothing right. His conditioning has been questioned by the coach already and all of his problems fall directly in the category of effort. I really hope we don't have one of those guys that simply do not care after they get paid.

He won't be here long if he is that kind of player. I don't think he is, but results matter and right now he is not playing well.

Muzzin in for Voynov soon for a game or two if Voynov doesn't get his head screwed on right.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Well, I'm not sure what their plan was but they should throw it out for the second period.

KingKopitar11*

Our transition game is slow and easy to poach for a quick team like the Lightning. Speed is very important with the puck and without the puck.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
All this talk about how incredible the Kings centers are.

$15+ million in salary and not a single goal this season from a center.

This team needs to add a skilled player, whether it's by trade or call-up, we are just missing an element of skill in the lineup.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
He's not a superstar sniper. He has been handling his defensive assignments well and has been skating well. I'd give him a few more games before I throw him in the "most disappointing acquisition" category. The positive about invisible players is they are also not making very many mistakes.

People expected him to step right in and be a 2nd line player (apparently the coaches included). I didn't like how he was pretty much handed that 2nd line spot, he hadn't earned it based on his career production.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Looks like Terry Murray's Kings, dump the puck in and instantly loose it to the other team. Team needs to get their feet moving and establish that forecheck. And make better passes.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Is it just me or does it seem like Drew Doughty's play during the season has been just above average!

FootKnight

This ****ing team
May 28, 2007
Jesus, did any of you guys switch over to the Blues-Sharks during the intermission and see that hit Lapierre just put on Boyle? Brutal.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
So with the Kings lottery pick in next year's draft should they grab a D man or a top 6 LW? Wait wrong thread.....

One goal we're right back in it!!!! Get er done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad