GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ LIGHTNING - Tuesday, 10/15/‘13 @ 4:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hate playing against you guys (although it doesn't happen often). Really excellent puck possession.

FootKnight

This ****ing team
May 28, 2007
That was a pretty awesome shot by Purcell. From his backhand to the forehand to the far corner in like one twist of the wrist.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I'm always the cheery, ultra positive, defend everyone guy here and I take a lot of heat for it. I'm about to flip the **** out about Voynov though. He's doing nothing right. His conditioning has been questioned by the coach already and all of his problems fall directly in the category of effort. I really hope we don't have one of those guys that simply do not care after they get paid.

kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
No one is communicating. Passes are going to players not looking to receive them. People floating around not sure of where to go.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
I am concerned with our speed. There are a lot of teams who have gotten faster and we look like we're skating in mud.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
the pk gave them even more momentum. This game sucked the second Doughty thought get could stickhandle the puck through 4 guys in the defensive zone!

KingKopitar11*

How low can a potential superstars confidence be to the point he doesn't shoot? Does Kopitar have really that low self confidence. I can't see any other reason why.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
They need to be more aggressive if they are going to play the lightning. They are skating circles around them right now. Trust your goalie and take some chances. This is Tampa Bay, their defense is not good.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Kings need some new blood or something. This team is just going through to motions.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The speed issue isn't whats bothering me, it's our play with the puck. We were good for a stretch then the turnovers happened and everything changed

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Maybe the Kings can watch tape from tonight's game of the lightning to learn how to break out of the defensive zone.

KingKopitar11*

I am concerned with our speed. There are a lot of teams who have gotten faster and we look like we're skating in mud.

Quick teams eat the kings alive. This team needs speed badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad