GDT: Game 7: Detroit Red Wings at bruins | 10/27/2022 | 7 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (4).png

Gotta look past that previous disaster of a game, Walman is getting close to returning, Husso should be in net.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
How does that actually work. Say if Sunny can't go, they will put in a different winger and not Oesterle? If thats the case, why not practice the potential replacement?
probably doing line work today so rushes breakouts etc. Oesterle is an extra man so they don’t need to mess up any other lines and just have him fill in for sunny today.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Thank you, NHL schedulers.

Detroit, take all that frustration and disappointment and anger at how badly it went against New Jersey...

...and unleash it on Boston.

let-the-hate-flow-through-you-your-hate-has-made-you-powerful.gif

Reactions: dalem177 and jaster

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015

Love this from Newsy

Sounds like something Sunny shouldn't be trying to play through. Just take a few days off and let it heal instead of risking re-injury. We can give Luff a few games in the meantime.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Oest! Er! Le! Oest! Er! Le!

Who's with me?

Man, watching the LaLonde clip. I love him so far in interviews. I get being secretive and hedging, I really do. But his "this is the way it is, I know it, you know it, the player knows it" clarity is so wonderfully informative to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsDeking

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Kieffer Bellows (NYI) on waivers....

I hope Yzerman will claim him.

Career struggling power-forward, we could use him right now when Bert/Vrana are out. If he does well -- good - if he does not, then waive him again.

Just there's a need for an extra physical forward.

Kubalik - Larkin - Perron
Veleno - Copp - Raymond
Bellows? - Suter - Zadina <--- Bellows in here instead of that damn Oesterle
Söderblom - Ras - Erne

Sundqvist - injured?

Last edited:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Oest! Er! Le! Oest! Er! Le!

Who's with me?

Man, watching the LaLonde clip. I love him so far in interviews. I get being secretive and hedging, I really do. But his "this is the way it is, I know it, you know it, the player knows it" clarity is so wonderfully informative to me.
STFU! STFU! STFU! STFU!

Nobody is with you.

Kieffer Bellows
I don't think he makes it past Arizona, Stevie won't have a chance.

I'd at least have thrown a late round pick and traded for him, but I'm also wondering if he has some sort of attitude issue or something for NYI to give up on him so early in the season.

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad