Hartnell-Dubinsky-Saad
Sophomore player-AHL player-Atkinson
AHL player-AHL player-AHL player

Johnson-Savard
AHL player-ECHL player
Murray-Goloubef

ECHL backup player
AHL player

My prediction, seven games losing streak.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Hard to even feel optimistic at this point.

Heart Says: 3-2 NYI
Head Says: 4-2 NYI

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
NYI fan here, coming in peace. All I want to say is that CBJ get more national press when they lose than NYI do when they win. It's a little amusing.

The two most likely outcomes of this game IMO: (i) NYI rout CBJ and Richards is gone, (ii) CBJ win by outworking NYI to save their coach and Tavares blows a gasket.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The media have been crazy silent following the last loss. Wondering if this is the axe game for Todd.

Even if we play hard, unless we somehow find a rhythm or control the game, I still think we lose.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
No confidence at all in the CBj getting a win tonight. Mainly because they have done nothing to foster any confidence.

Bob is the key tonight. He rebounds we win. He doesn't, it's another ugly loss.

FlavortownGrinder

Feb 11, 2015
Sadly, I do not see us winning. Too many players are demoralized. Pound-for-pound, line-for-line, NYI are simply a better team on paper. The only way we win is if we show a tremendous amount of heart and determination. Certainly hoping this occurs...

...because I'll be there tonight. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Columbus have absolutely fallen apart, which sucks as I have family in Grove City and they are all Blue Jacket fans.

Think the streak continues tonight, and sadly I think you will have an interim manager come tomorrow.

Eikka

May 21, 2015
I can't think of any reason why the outcome of this game would be any different from the first 6. Solid 1st period, mistakes and penalties in the 2nd and a soupy mess in the 3rd. This team is so badly out of Richards' control that I'm gonna lose my **** if he isn't canned after this game. If the management sends this team to 4-game road trip with that doofus, the all-time record of 0-11 will be peanuts.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Heave ho, seven in a row. Isles in a rout tonight. I'm thinking 7-2 or 6-1

I think the axe swings after this game, because there's a 4 game road trip and 7 of the next 8 are on the road after this. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to take Richards on the trip only to get fired.

Frankly, there is only 1 game that looks winnable the rest of the month. 1-11 or 0-12 in October is a real possibility based on what they've shown so far.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Grove City, home, at least it was before I f***ed everything up...

Wonder if anyone else will get that reference? Lol.

My philosophy has turned to this:

"If you expect nothing from people, you go through life being pleasantly surprised."

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised tonight.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Heave ho, seven in a row. Isles in a rout tonight. I'm thinking 7-2 or 6-1
So big i think not. In Isles to play and work is not fools. If NYI win massive there is a possibility and not little that Richards will be fire finally. Then Larsen interim and i absolutely sure to the end of November we will be 50% points at least, if richards will not be with us. Isles need a strong rival in division? Not. Under richards we will be suck again and again, it is quite satisfied them.
My prediction around 1-2, 2-3 NYI win.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I have a strangely good feeling about this game... Perhaps because I hope the 2 days off gave them time to regroup and reset. I could maybe see a win today, yet at the same time I stacked the Isles heavily on Draftkings for tonight. :dunno:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
WHOA

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 52s53 seconds ago
Indications yesterday were that either Matt Calvert or Cam Atkinson would be a healthy scratch for #CBJ vs. #NYI. Head scratcher, if true.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
WHOA

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 52s53 seconds ago
Indications yesterday were that either Matt Calvert or Cam Atkinson would be a healthy scratch for #CBJ vs. #NYI. Head scratcher, if true.

Protecting trade bait?

Or lets put a fast guy in the box so we can out heavy the Isles?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad