GDT: Game 7: Columbus at Anaheim | 10/24 10PM EDT

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
It's definitely not intentional, but it sure seems reckless. I skate regularly and, sure, if you're hit and flying through the air you can't control where your legs go, but absolutely under no circumstances should you kick your leg up and out like that (unless you're figure skating).

Take the fall, do whatever, but someone needs to tell Kesler that he absolutely must keep his feet down.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
If you need someone else to tell you that wasn't on purpose, I'll step up. Lots of things can happen to throw players off balance. There's no way that was intentional. Good lord, you're saying that the Anaheim player was skating at rougly 20-25mph, leaning forward, playing the puck, fighting off a check and had the presence of mind and leverage to kick someone in the face behind him. Right.

Accidents happen. We should be focusing on the fact that Cam is ok, not some cockamamie theory that it was on purpose.

Unless Kesler can produce a long form birth certificate to prove it's a cockamamie theory, I'll need to accept it as absolute fact.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
If a player is responsible for his stick, he should also be responsible for his skates. That being said, no way do I think that was intentional. Purposely kicking someone in the face is a pretty serious claim and should have some pretty serious evidence to back it up. Accidents happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00