GDT: Game 7: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 1/28/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I find watching the board and the game at the same time. more difficult as I age. Cool mask for price BTW

Reactions: peate

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
They new one is onward mobility. They had an announcement on tech advisor about it on the 14th of Jan. They said the first half of 2021, but I would suspect around spet, by then new schoool year and covid vaccines should be complete. BB car stuff is pretty solid. I alwasy like the BB10 OS over android because I hate using my phone for apps.

I had the keyone but didn't care for it. The classic was great. The formfactor for me was perfect, but I do say the odd time I use youtube on my phone its nice to have a larger screen(the camera on my Huawei P30 is really great) but it will be nice to go back to a keyboard. 5G doesn't really matter to me because even with LTE I have issues with loading pages because rogers coverage is terribad down in SW ontario. Had to switch so my wife could get a new samsung and get off her daughters phone plan. Great deal though 40 gig/unlimited for 75/mo 35 for second line and 20 for that new samsung.

Torts still talking about Dubois...there is no highroad for this clown. :wedgie:
Went Z10 (no keyboard) to a classic to my key one. Best phone I have ever used, like a pair of well worn jeans.

My kids have a pixel3a, they like and the camera is the balls so I picked up one cheap in case I don't find a key two.

People in Canada are getting boned on your service plans. 4 phones, 2 with calls to and from canadan, 100 bones total.

Reactions: the and Doc McKenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad