GDT: Game #7 | Blues vs. Hawks | "Clever Title Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
The Blues also just posted this will be Gunnar’s 500th NHL game. Hat trick incoming.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Cut the cord this week from directv. Bought a firestick. Anyone have any recommendations on what streaming service to get so I can watch FSMW?
PlayStation Vue has been terrific, but I am in Chicago. So, I still need the NHL package to watch games. Cable and Dish are dead to me.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I normally rag on Edzo.

He looks like hell. :(

Yeah I was never a huge fan, especially when he was doing Blues/Hawks games but I would never wish cancer on anyone. Hope he can recover and regain some semblance of the life he had before.

bluesman11

Robert Johnson
Mar 19, 2010
This is a tough one, it's one you really want to see them win, but when do the math it's hard to be real confident. Hope I'm wrong. LGB

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I wouldn't say top 6, but he does deserve to be in the middle 6. PRV hasn't done squat this year. No reason he should be in the middle 6 ahead of Jaskin.
He should be in Blais' spot. He's been very good this season and is criminally underrated. As soon as he was moved off that line, it's been less effective. Until that effectiveness fade, I'd like to run with the hot hand.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
He should be in Blais' spot. He's been very good this season and is criminally underrated. As soon as he was moved off that line, it's been less effective. Until that effectiveness fade, I'd like to run with the hot hand.
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I would be fine with Jaskin on the Schwartz-Schenn or the Sobotka-Barbashev line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad