Game 7 @ Bell Centre On the jumbotron

Dwight

The French Tickler
Jul 8, 2006
West Island
It'll definitely be a mad house. Police'll be ready (I walked out of game 6 and there was about 7 cop cars just outside Lucien L'Allier metro exit), win or lose.

Derfel*

Oh, please please please don't riot either way. I know none of you would, but maybe if you all just breathe slowly and meditate on a win/loss... it will spread?

Please don't riot.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
a few things that make me uncomfortable.

1. Habs have yet to win two in a row in this series.
2. They've been outplayed in all three games in Boston.
3. They have 1-2L in Beantown.
4. They've been outscored on the road 12-9 (they've outscored the Bruins 8-4 at home).

This really has been a series of the Home team. It really makes me nervous for tomorrow's game.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
a few things that make me uncomfortable.

1. Habs have yet to win two in a row in this series.
2. They've been outplayed in all three games in Boston.
3. They have 1-2L in Beantown.
4. They've been outscored on the road 12-9 (they've outscored the Bruins 8-4 at home).

This really has been a series of the Home team. It really makes me nervous for tomorrow's game.

wrong thread?

oh wait. So you're saying tomorrow night will be like a home game in spirit, thus throwing all those stats out the window!

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I was in the waiting room on evenko at noon... tried to get 6 tickets together in any area and no luck lol. Wasn't this hard in 2010

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Got in the evenko room after noon, and still managed 10 tickets.. In the greys.

Does anyone know how the jumbotron looks from up there?

The Jumbo tron is huge. There is really no bad seating. Maybe AA BB since you'll have to lift your neck.. greys are very good since you get a direct view.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
This seems to be the trendy place to go, a lot of buzz on it. hearing a lot of girls who couldn't name 5 players on other NHL teams (or even on the Habs) talking about how they are going.

Fortunately that means there should be less of these bandwagoners crowding out bars and other spots if they are all heading to gauchetiere st.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
"Uh honey..."

"Yes dear?"

"Remember last fall when I was talking about going to see a game with..."

"Those strangers on the message board that you waste so much time with?"

"Well, uh... yeah..."

"So, you're going to go to Montreal. Leave me with the kids, so you can go and get your wallet stolen by a bunch of people posing as your friends? And I bet half those people want to beat your ass anyway. If you're anywhere near as annoying as you are in the 'real world' then most of them are probably just luring you out there so they can gang up and beat the tar out of your sorry ass."

"...but honeybun..."

"Are you out of your ****ing mind? Just sit there, be quiet, pray to the Gods that I'm still willing to be married to you after you spend all your time online with those weirdos!"

"Yes dear."

And as I type this 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' starts playing. No joke...

This is your best post ever...

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
"Uh honey..."

"Yes dear?"

"Remember last fall when I was talking about going to see a game with..."

"Those strangers on the message board that you waste so much time with?"

"Well, uh... yeah..."

"So, you're going to go to Montreal. Leave me with the kids, so you can go and get your wallet stolen by a bunch of people posing as your friends? And I bet half those people want to beat your ass anyway. If you're anywhere near as annoying as you are in the 'real world' then most of them are probably just luring you out there so they can gang up and beat the tar out of your sorry ass."

"...but honeybun..."

"Are you out of your ****ing mind? Just sit there, be quiet, pray to the Gods that I'm still willing to be married to you after you spend all your time online with those weirdos!"

"Yes dear."

And as I type this 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' starts playing. No joke...

Ahh this makes sense! Thats why you are very determined to have it your way on HF..

;p

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I really doubt something will happen on the streets after the game. Because of the new law, they will make it illegal and ask people to leave or arrest them.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This is your best post ever...
It's actually a running joke between LSHAP and I. There was a get together a while ago and this is what I posted then:

Yeah,

"Ah hey honey, want to drive to Montreal and watch a hockey game? But not AT the game, uh... at a bar."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No really, it's going to be fun. Plus you know all that time I spend on the internet talking to people I don't know... they're all going to be there too!"

"You ARE out of your mind."

"Well, uh, all these people really like me and I think they'd really like you too."

"First off, they don't like you. I know they don't like you because I don't like you. They probably all want to kill you. The only reason you want me to come is because you don't want to die. And if I'm being honest, with the way you've let the house go lately, I'm considering killing you myself. Now go get the kids and BBQ us up some dinner..."

"Jackass" (Mumbled very quietly to herself)

"Yes dear."

Yeah, I'll get to work on this right away.

(Also as a sidenote, when I said I'd get killed, I meant other posters would kill me if they saw me there. I don't think there's a single person on this forum that I haven't pissed off. I'm pretty sure that I'd be quietly stabbed at some point during the evening.)

And for the record, my wife's a sweetheart. I'm just joking around with this...

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
It's actually a running joke between LSHAP and I. There was a get together a while ago and this is what I posted then:

And for the record, my wife's a sweetheart. I'm just joking around with this...

I thought the punchline was when you said that we all really liked you :sarcasm:

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
damn....wanted to bring my son...too late sold out!
if nyone want to resale im in!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I thought the punchline was when you said that we all really liked you :sarcasm:
What about this part? :laugh:

"First off, they don't like you. I know they don't like you because I don't like you. They probably all want to kill you. The only reason you want me to come is because you don't want to die. And if I'm being honest, with the way you've let the house go lately, I'm considering killing you myself. Now go get the kids and BBQ us up some dinner..."

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
What about this part? :laugh:

You've got a great ear for dialogue! Ever consider writing screenplays? Considering your lack of friends you probably have plenty of free time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad