Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Police will be on high alert for sure.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon.
Check evenko.com or Canadiens.com

mseaz9

Oct 10, 2013
Hi,

Can you guys tell me if the game is shown on the regular screen at bell center..or they put up a bigger screen for the game ...

Go Habs Go!!!!!

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Hi,

Can you guys tell me if the game is shown on the regular screen at bell center..or they put up a bigger screen for the game ...

Go Habs Go!!!!!

In 2010, they showed it on the regular screens. Not sure if they'll change it this year.
The regular screens are pretty huge and its also the ENTIRE screen (including the screens on the side usually reserved for shots and score)

mseaz9

Oct 10, 2013
In 2010, they showed it on the regular screens. Not sure if they'll change it this year.
The regular screens are pretty huge and its also the ENTIRE screen (including the screens on the side usually reserved for shots and score)

Thanx for the quick reply...

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Packing the hoi polloi into the Centre Bell is a riot incubator no?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Packing the hoi polloi into the Centre Bell is a riot incubator no?

I'm pretty sure cops are prepared for it. Something they were not prepared for in 2010 (for some stupid reason)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Lets all go together, HFboards Montreal Canadiens, united...for our most glorious victory on Wednesday!! Where my boys at? coolasprICE, LSHAP, Treb, Le Tricolore et all...lets goooooo

I'll be there! (I think) I think I'm going with a buddy but definitely want to meet y'all.

Have to figure out details....

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If we win and move on, you're going to have to start planning a trip to Montreal. Some events MUST be shared.
"Uh honey..."

"Yes dear?"

"Remember last fall when I was talking about going to see a game with..."

"Those strangers on the message board that you waste so much time with?"

"Well, uh... yeah..."

"So, you're going to go to Montreal. Leave me with the kids, so you can go and get your wallet stolen by a bunch of people posing as your friends? And I bet half those people want to beat your ass anyway. If you're anywhere near as annoying as you are in the 'real world' then most of them are probably just luring you out there so they can gang up and beat the tar out of your sorry ass."

"...but honeybun..."

"Are you out of your ****ing mind? Just sit there, be quiet, pray to the Gods that I'm still willing to be married to you after you spend all your time online with those weirdos!"

"Yes dear."

And as I type this 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' starts playing. No joke...

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Lets all go together, HFboards Montreal Canadiens, united...for our most glorious victory on Wednesday!! Where my boys at? coolasprICE, LSHAP, Treb, Le Tricolore et all...lets goooooo

Haha, I'd rather watch the game from my living room. I'll need a few beers and I can't afford to pay $12 per.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
"Uh honey..."

"Yes dear?"

"Remember last fall when I was talking about going to see a game with..."

"Those strangers on the message board that you waste so much time with?"

"Well, uh... yeah..."

"So, you're going to go to Montreal. Leave me with the kids, so you can go and get your wallet stolen by a bunch of people posing as your friends? And I bet half those people want to beat your ass anyway. If you're anywhere near as annoying as you are in the 'real world' then most of them are probably just luring you out there so they can gang up and beat the tar out of your sorry ass."

"...but honeybun..."

"Are you out of your ****ing mind? Just sit there, be quiet, pray to the Gods that I'm still willing to be married to you after you spend all your time online with those weirdos!"

"Yes dear."

And as I type this 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' starts playing. No joke...
So... see you soon? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad