Game 7 @ Bell Centre On the jumbotron

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
Is it actually true that you can´t seat wherever you want there? There must be some people going with friends that bought singles right?

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I was there... Section 119 Row F. My thoughts:

-First of all, thanks to my manager, me and some of my colleagues were online a few minutes in advance to get tickets. :)
-I was also there the last time that the team did that (2010, vs Pittsburgh, Row BB). No Alouettes Cheerleaders (Row AA) this time, but no riot afterwhile!
-The crowd was awesome, they were very loud throughout the game. A lot of young people/families who usually can't get or afford tickets (especially in playoffs). Most people were dressed in Habs jerseys, t-shirts or at least colors though.
-Yes, it was the trend, and so many girls were there tonight.
-No, Ginette wasn't there, but they projected a video on the ice of one of her earlier performances for the Canadian anthem. No René Rancourt for us!

Many thanks to the Habs organisation for tonight! :yo:

And here's a picture of the Bell tonight (the place was packed, some seats are empty because the picture was taken during an intermission).

Attachments

• PANO_20140514_205845.jpg
    PANO_20140514_205845.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 13

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
I wasn't at the bell centre, but I was in a meeting for school. We were streaming the game. All of a sudden we hear a huge roar coming from the streets. 10 seconds later (laggy feed), briere makes it 3-1. We went down on st catherine right after, it was absolutely nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad