Goal-Day Thread Game 7: Arizona AAA's @ Winnipeg Jets | 10/20/2018 1:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Bad call on Strome. And it is a PP goal. Hope Tocchet does not punish Strome for that.

He was on the ice right after the goal, so I bet Tocchet is treating it as if it were a bad call (it wasn't technically incorrect as Connauton had the puck on his stick but it was literally a split second after the turnover so it was an extremely weak call) and not holding it against him.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He was on the ice right after the goal, so I bet Tocchet is treating it as if it were a bad call (it wasn't technically incorrect as Connauton had the puck on his stick but it was literally a split second after the turnover so it was an extremely weak call) and not holding it against him.

He also made an excellent defensive play to get the puck out of mid air to create a rush the other way. Strome is fine. Starting him on the 4th line isn't.

How many guys have a plus shot and are willing to use it on this team? It seems like it's literally only Keller this year.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I don't agree that we need a goon. We need a huge 4th line that we can put out to punish other players.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Every away broadcast talks about the Coyotes sliding to the central and some even mention Houston, I assume it's an open secret now among the owners.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
He also made an excellent defensive play to get the puck out of mid air to create a rush the other way. Strome is fine. Starting him on the 4th line isn't.

How many guys have a plus shot and are willing to use it on this team? It seems like it's literally only Keller this year.

We can't score so let's f*** with one of our best offensive players as much as possible to make it as hard as we can for him to create offense. Tocc is a f***ing moron sometimes.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This is the kind of game where I would have loved Lyubushkin in the lineup. Big body and he loves throwing it around. We have to use him more often.

That manes Oesterle or KConn comes out, due to Tocchet logic. Not worth it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Keller and Raanta vs the world this year is still on, help that poor kid out somebody.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, was thinking this could be turned there a moment... Sorry guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad