Goal-Day Thread Game 7: Arizona AAA's @ Winnipeg Jets | 10/20/2018 1:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
kDFLkl3.png

sLQ5eDI.png

hBPcBI6.png

37dkt6C.png

nU2jShY.png

iLL1B6S.png

0kdRZvm.png

1t11z0k.png

If we lose, I'm blaming @rt.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I thought we had a fair chance in all of our previous games. This one scares the hell out of me. Maybe we can catch them sleeping as it's an earlier game.

I don't think we've won in the Peg since Spring 1996.

Last edited:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So this is the real Jets, as in the Yotes, against the fake Jets, as in the Trashers.

Sadly in the world, the fakes tends to have it. I don't have much hope.

But the game hasn't started yet. It's still 0-0.

And there will be goals. Let's hope the real team gets the most of them. Or all of them, for that matters.

Go Yotes Go! Tomorrow. :yo:

Reactions: doaner

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So this is the real Jets, as in the Yotes, against the fake Jets, as in the Trashers.

Sadly in the world, the fakes tends to have it. I don't have much hope.

But the game hasn't started yet. It's still 0-0.

And there will be goals. Let's hope the real team gets the most of them. Or all of them, for that matters.

Go Yotes Go! Tomorrow. :yo:

oFd3QaD.png

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
At first I was confused about the “AAA” thing then I looked at the OP and went “AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.”

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I like that this is an afternoon game. I always feel like it can catch the home team sleeping. This would be a great game for Galchenyuk to debut in too, we will need goals.

I wanted to come out of the road trip with 50% of the points. Lets try to get to OT in this one and take that momentum to Lumbus. Really wishing we took advantage of a tired and beat up Wild

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Your GDTs always introduce me to "celebrities" that I guess I'm supposed to know about?

Any male in my age bracket that knows who this is is probably a stalker.

She's fairly popular in the cosplay scene (as is April Gloria), which is something I'm into.

If you're not into cosplay then there's probably no reason whatsoever to know of either of them.

Reactions: doaner

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I like that the frowny face is exactly who I thought it would be.

This game is going to be a real test of will. Gotta use the speed we have to outwork the Jets and find a way to get it done. Most of all, I hope the guys stick up for each other. I can see this game getting really chippy.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
She's fairly popular in the cosplay scene (as is April Gloria), which is something I'm into.

If you're not into cosplay then there's probably no reason whatsoever to know of either of them.
How do you get to be a famous CosPlay person?

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Step 1: Be really good at it (most famous cosplayers make their own costumes from scratch)

Step 2: Have a lot of money to go around to conventions and be seen by like minded people

Step 3: Have an Instagram you regularly update

Step 4: Be hot
Ohhh, ok. Generation thing maybe. Famous for pretending to be a famous character. I have a niece that is big into it, too. She has a company that makes stuff for other Cos players.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I thought we had a fair chance in all of our previous games. This one scares the hell out of me. Maybe we can catch them sleeping as it's an earlier game.

I don't think we've won in the Peg since Spring 1996.

I had to check on Hockey Reference to see if you were right, and you our. This franchise's last win in Winnipeg was on April 12, 1996 against the Los Angeles Kings.

Reactions: CC96

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->